Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: twoplustwo.com

Banned

twoplustwo.com

Has anyone had any success with swapping Carbon or PDC poker money for Greendot moneypak's? Let me know your thoughts and experiences.

You can't transfer money to another merged site
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Banned
    I know but you trade with other people in the forum PDC or Carbon money for Greendot Moneypak money. Like if you have $50 moneypak, I sent you $50 carbon or $50 PDC.

Sorry, I haven't a clue about Greendot,,, guess I'll goggle it and see....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Moderator
    I'd only trade with a friend who's willing to go buy one for poker money, otherwise it's super risky as most people will just send you a code that doesn't work, and I doubt you'll find someone willing to give you a legit code first.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Eventually you have to trust someone. Best way is to get to know people here, then you will find out who it is safe to trade with. There are plenty of ways to get money on Carbon through PokerOwned.com.

PokerOwned God
    If I am reading this right, it sounds like you are asking about the 2+2 marketplace. If you haven't already, you should be asking there not here. Say I tell you here that 2+2 "sucks" or "rocks" for blah blah blah reason ... is that going to influence you? Now say I tell you exactly the same thing on my 2+2 account ... it carries more weight there. If I'm correct someone will probably say so... If I'm wrong I will almost for sure get flamed.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Has anyone had any success with swapping Carbon or PDC poker money for Greendot moneypak's? Let me know your thoughts and experiences.
    yeah i had good success, if you need some references let me know i know all the traders on 2 plus 2 that deals with carbon for gd and amazon codes..gl

Sergeant
    i use greendot to buy points here and then redeem here.

Sergeant
    i use greendot to load my visa when i buy points here.then i redeem here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast