Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merge Cashouts

Sergeant

Merge Cashouts

How many of you has had successful cash outs with Merge after April 15? USA players. Also I see only method is check. What bank is it withdrawn on?

Hmm...
    I hear that merged site will be open for USA again, but it will be soon there will be have more cashout options.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Hmm...
    I hear that merged site will be open for USA again, but it will be soon there will be have more cashout options.
    Interesting, keep us updated if you hear more. This probably will bring more traffic to merge, and hopefully bring the good U.S. players from other sites also.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Merge is already open to USA. They just are not accepting new members for a while. Existing USA players are good.

I think what Pro was saying is Merge will be accepting U.S. players again soon and have better cash out options.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I think what Pro was saying is Merge will be accepting U.S. players again soon and have better cash out options.
    For what I heard, Merge network will accept new US players next week.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    For what I see on forums, US players are having some problems on cashing out on Merge, but usually is because it take much time, but they always receive. I'm not an US player and I'm receiving my cash outs on 2 days.

i dont remember what bank the cank and started using check cashing stores.hecks were drawn off of but i have cashed out 3 times and two of those the check bounced. i stop taking them to my bank and started using check cashing stores. they did make the checks right after i contacted support, but it was just the principle behind it and it meesed up my account for a couple days. it only took me lik 3 1/2 weeks to get the last check. i got it about 2 weeks ago. so i guess the cashouts are speeding up a little bit.

I cashed a check from Carbon on May 31st ,,,It was drawn on a third party,,, from a bank in Canada
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I cashed a check from Carbon on May 31st ,,,It was drawn on a third party,,, from a bank in Canada
    Always appreciate these posts wagon. I have yet to cash out, but, My girl is pretty close now. As we both started w/ $0 rolls, it's taken a bit of time to get up to BR par. Now, hopefully it's all cream from here. GL all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast