Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sergeant Major
    yeah ME is a donk fest...

I really don't think anything has really changed that much in the daily dollar. Its just multiplying the same people who play bad the rest of the time so that you see more of it. These multi-entry tournaments are just a way to keep full tilt from losing money in some of these guaranteed tournaments where there are usually not enough people to cover the amount of money given out.

Banned
    i lost with poket aces so much this month... i'm thinking about folding them every time....

Master Sergeant
    About 3 days ago I came 22nd in DD, that's the deepest I have run in that by a mile before. I was running pretty hot to get there too so its alot to with luck in this.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Same here, same here. I totally agree with you.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by tzz4fun View Post
    why not play $1 SnG? there is that $0.10 tourney at 00:30 (EET) with $1000 guarantee prize pool ... but I call those tourneys "Bingo Tournaments"
    I know that sumtimes there are so many replies that we don't want to read them all before replying to the post but, if u had, u would have seen in the 8th comment that that's exactly what I started doing, playing $1 sng's, and I'm doing pretty good w/ them. I was looking for that 10 cent tourney that u mentioned but I couldn't find it. Is it on FTP? What is EET time?

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by SUFC123 View Post
    About 3 days ago I came 22nd in DD, that's the deepest I have run in that by a mile before. I was running pretty hot to get there too so its alot to with luck in this.
    Damn man, good job! 22nd out of 12 or 13,000 ppl is really good. I came in around that same place a couple times but that was before it was ME so it wasn't as many ppl.

Sergeant
    Good if in a tilt they are like that of madmen imagine with 4 opportunities a royal madness but it do not matter for them only it is to gain mas money for every 4....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123