Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Well we've got Cinco de Mayo tomorrow and then the Revenge of the 6th on Monday.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I can't believe I overlooked this sacred day of star wars celebration... apparently the force is not with me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah its crazy lately ive seen some things that make me ask, how could he make that call/raise and most often how do u put all your chips in with that then witness the ignorance of poker be rewarded only to further encourage terrible plays. for instance today in big tourney on bovada in the bb i get 22 with 2 limpers flop comes a27 rainbow i bet pot and th next to act shoves i call of course, he shows q10, im like hell yeah then the turn is a j and the river is a king..............sigh how do u make a play that terrible only to be saved by runner runner....... a question ive been pondering all day but hey he most likely gave those chips to someone in the next few hands, donks are amazingly stuppid

Banned
    i couldnt help but lol

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    As we do battle today my young jedi masters i want to remind you that the darkside is becoming stronger each day here..i have seen the all in siths with q2, j8, 97 and even 52 take down our jedi masters AK, QQ and KK, AQ over the past few days. i want to remind you that the darkside is strong, but continue to play solid hands, stay calm and patience, take notes on these siths betting and play patterns..i was on a hiatus for a while but i have return with greater knowledge of the force. it has allow me to win a fr, place 4 final tables in the last 2 days..So to all my solid players today May the force be with you today and so on
    Welcome back to the games Gametime. You better watch out for our resident PRO Cheffd..... he talks a serious game. Lol jk..... anyways hope to see you around in some more games this month.

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    yeah its crazy lately ive seen some things that make me ask, how could he make that call/raise and most often how do u put all your chips in with that then witness the ignorance of poker be rewarded only to further encourage terrible plays. for instance today in big tourney on bovada in the bb i get 22 with 2 limpers flop comes a27 rainbow i bet pot and th next to act shoves i call of course, he shows q10, im like hell yeah then the turn is a j and the river is a king..............sigh how do u make a play that terrible only to be saved by runner runner....... a question ive been pondering all day but hey he most likely gave those chips to someone in the next few hands, donks are amazingly stuppid
    Thats exactly why ALOT of people have quit online poker since black friday. Less people but ALOT more bad beats. They have to keep the fish they have or there wouldnt be nothing but grinders playing. and why is it always the allin hands when they have little to NO chance to win when it happens?> I also can never understand why some make the calls they make and im sure they give them chips away to someone else just not the person they should have gave them away to. you could run them hands 100 times with real cards and you may see it happen once or twice but online it probably happens 15 to 20 times out of 100 hands.... Sux but what can ya do ? lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12