Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    shady ground either way imo but if he can get away with it great
    The client is the client.. Virtual points

The problem will be the speedway type promos.. probably wont have enough to support it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I think if its possible llbs and a leader board would kick up the competition.

Guess im going to have to check out a client freeroll lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If the client picks up steam i'll add all the promotions..

Actually I plan to do that this week either way
    Gotta promote the client more. Maybe offer promotions attached to redeems. Gotta do something to keep members.

PokerOwned God
    With the promo fee from offers still in effect affect ah, how bout no reg fee and even a discount on buyins for those who do so many x amount of offers. you want to offer time playing poker in client a better rakeback % the longer you play, how bout for those who kill on the offers page a discount for buyins, use the promo fee from those offers to pay for it. actually like the other rule, make it even for everyone. wait that was something else. lower the fee/buyins use points fee to pay for it.

if you add a fee for things like b2b and those points going to client tournaments, that will be frightening to know points earned are going to a promotion such as that and being held in the poker client.
    Last edited by dimebags7; 05-27-2014 at 04:29 AM.

once again so sorry zab...so much hard work shot down by some foreign president....one who should never have had a shot has fucked up your game plan...any one who voted for this idiot forget poker and guns...the rag heads own you now

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    once again so sorry zab...so much hard work shot down by some foreign president....one who should never have had a shot has fucked up your game plan...any one who voted for this idiot forget poker and guns...the rag heads own you now
    Wow, what a truly uneducated post. First of all the current president wasn't in office when the UIGEA was passed. Secondly, the president can be impeached if he interferes with actions the DOJ takes unless he has a really good reason. And thirdly, the president can't override legislation individual states pass. Your anti-Arab racist closing is just the cherry on top.
    Last edited by WhiteRabbit; 05-28-2014 at 03:11 PM.

First, lets find a new client that doesn't absolutely blow. I hope PO can be great again.... I became great here at PO
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Parlay Champion
    I like the current client I just think it needs more options and that PO as a whole needs new marketing.

I like the client. Just not the donks in it. lolololol lulz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast