Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I make like -20$ a month. Beat that fool!

Seasoned Veteran
    Maybe this is not the best site to look for answers on this (hence most all spending time shooting for pts)

but I would love to one day ...no doubt. The most heart wrenching this though is my sterm beleif that poker is rigged from the inside out. Built into the software. How many times have we all seen the shortstack go bye bye in touney.

Maybe it is not specifically riggied against any one player but programmed to be effiecent in bouncing a mofo th fo out the do

lol

you have no chance of making... give up the day dream

PokerOwned God
    grinding online poker is hard and very difficult, few have done it, but to make a true living at it, you either lucky and hit a nice mtt to start off with or you have a nice bankroll to get started

PokerOwned Master
    If you think it's rigged, why are you still doing here. I don't care if it's rigged. I don't think it's rigged, though there are times I think it's rigged, but if it's rigged it's just rigged for more action. That's all.

In order to make a living at all playing online poker....You have to understand the math and be very efficiant on the types of games you play....If you are constantly changing from cash, sng's and mtt's, odds are you will never make a living online...You also must have a very nice bankroll to work with in order to make this happen...I for one dont believe I will get my bankroll high enough to ever make a run at something like this...but I wish you the best of luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234