Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    kid math you got one of most important things to know in poker , math, knowing when to get your $ in good is so important, pot odds and how many outs will payoff in the long run, im not big on cash games but tourneys you need to pick your spots wait for big card because big cards win. BRM so important playing a comfortable level. I think i might do ok at $60+ tourny level, but im not comfy there, I get to dam nervous I gotcoupons to play but ??? good luck

Seasoned Veteran
    Its not what it used to be, I just dont think the money is there anymore.

somethin like kenny rogers that cant dance so he leaned back, he leaned back, and he threw the rock away

Its not easy to make a living playing online poker. If it was easy everybody would be doing it.

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't think online poker is rigged, you just always remember the pots you get sucked out on and never the ones where you suck out.

There is definitely a reason why all the poker-phenoms out there aren't playing poker for a living. I've made a lot of money playing poker, but I have spent my time learning and progressing through the game, plus I consider myself a game-minded person by nature, but to make a living playing online poker, as amazing as that would be is unfeasible for me.

I definitely echo the voices of bankroll management. I often find myself up a lot of money and getting all cocky and entering stakes way too big for me just to give it all back. Set very concrete guidelines about how much to wager and once you get a bankroll going, if you're risking more than 5% of your bankroll, something is going to go wrong during unlucky stretches of time.

Current B2B Champ
    it's a scam. can't be done

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    it's a scam. can't be done
    Uhm, no it isn't? Of it can (and has!) been done. Just because you can't doesn't make it a "scam". What kind of BS is that. lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I know it's very hard. I heard only 700 people a year make ov er 100k on pstars. Its like 4 percent of the pop.

poker sites simply take a rake from the tourny/sng/ring game for compensation. After that they do not care who wins/ loses. pointless question is pointless

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast