Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making deposits

Seasoned Veteran
    Don't rely on Western Union cashouts because Western Union will ban you from using their services if you do a lot of cashouts.

In the US, Winning Poker Network has the best cashouts. Not just BlackChip. All their skins use the same cashier, so they all have the same cashout times.

Lock has ridiculously long cashout times. But the real problem with Lock is that the long cashout times might be a sign of financial insolvency.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have accounts at bcp and acr before i knew about this site, so i did not get to use the site as a referral, for either of them i seen that winning poker works and the only one i dont have an account at is true poker, can i use true poker as a referral for this site?

ACR/BCP have the best payouts. 2-3 days with their debit card. Cant beat it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    depositing money isn't a very good idea, unless your sure that your able to cash out successfully

PokerOwned Veteran
    Anyone know if any kind of prepaid card works for juicy last time I bought one tried using it on carbon n wouldn't let me

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    BCP/ACR/True absolutely the best place to deposit for several reasons. Not only are cashouts the fastest in the US (days if you have the debit card), but if you deposit using WU they also credit you for the fees if the depo is over $300 (someone told me Moneygram is $150 but not sure on that one). Also, the deposit bonus is $1000 and unlike most other sites, there is no expiration on the bonus money (most sites limit collection of bonus to 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, etc)

Banned
    why would you ever want to put your own $$$ in a rigged site that designed to rob you of it?

Seasoned Veteran
    If you have any actual information of a site being rigged, you should share it with us.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im gonna buy chips on bcp later today via player to player transfer. should i download true poker and link it to the bcp here for the BR boost? will that make a difference or what?

Which site where they on when this happened? I am playing Carbon right now primarily and I haven't cashed out yet. The reviews I have read have been kind of up and down but I will post after my first attempt to withdraw (being positive!!) and let everyone know the results.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast