Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    But that's exactly the cause. It probly takes about a year of live poker to see the same amount of hands as one month of online. Put it this way, every possible bad beat has happened in live at some point. Every card in the deck has contributed to a one-outer in live poker too. If the card is still in the deck, it can happen. And players HAVE tracked millions of hands and found no discrepancies. These sites aren't rigged and it's a proven fact.
    @ VITO, finally a voice of reason, well said

Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Rigged or not I'm still gonna call and beat your ass!
    Lmao.

PokerOwned Pro
    Toi i really thought i had a voice of reason finally and well said 'shrug'

JBD
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckle82 View Post
    It's not the sites that are fixed its the stupid players that play with hands that would normaly be in the muck that's why u see stupid results like AA busted by 7-5 os because the idiot who calls with a weak hand those hands would not normaly be in play .... It's bad calls preflop which turn in to good calls by time the river shows that's the problem ....
    Thank you for making this point, in short...lots of fuckin donkeys out there!...

Thinking about it, the good thing about people who complain is it is a sort of "tell". The player is either a fish, or easily put on tilt so their complaining could work to ones advantage. And oVITOo, you hit the nail on the head.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Rigged or not I'm still gonna call and beat your ass!
    +1 leave it to hellraiser to get at the nuts and bolts of the issue...

PokerOwned Master
    i agree with you but sometimes i question myself why some donks get some manny help?or the big stack hit so manny times with raggs?

as has been mentioned not the softwares fault some fuckin idiot with more money than sense or just down right retarded decides to call your dominating hand with utter bs if im complaining im complaining about the sheer lack of mentality needed for someone to make THAT call not that the software then decided to reward them
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    If i thought something was rigged, i wouldnt be playing there...its that simple...and for the record, there are dealers out there that are trained mechanics and can rig a deck in live play too. if someone wants to cheat bad enough, they can probably find a way!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think its rigged for big idiot players like urself its the player not the site they reward the bad play cant say i play site just the donks they rode in on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast