Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,369

BTC Rate: $7973.71

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    814

    madjek's stake from cookies

    gonna try the 10k again, start a little closer to beginning this time instead of 2hrs in last min late reg.

    60/40 split cookies way, with sb

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God SendCookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,485
    Gl gl runz goodz

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    gonna try the 10k again, start a little closer to beginning this time instead of 2hrs in last min late reg.

    60/40 split cookies way, with sb
    See you on the tables maybe. GL

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    814
    down half my stack at break, couple bad players, imo, at my table, playing like its a turbo. Just trying to trap one of them and seems they luckout every time. My best opportunity was when i had QK, flop was Q high, he bets as usual, then turn K(J on board also, so a little worried about 9 10, but doubt A 10) again he bets close to pot , i call, river A he shoves, with jqkA on board, i fig i have to fold. Got a little looser calling their preflop raises with some suited connectors hoping to hit something, but nothin so far, hopefully i can double up after break.

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God SendCookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    down half my stack at break, couple bad players, imo, at my table, playing like its a turbo. Just trying to trap one of them and seems they luckout every time. My best opportunity was when i had QK, flop was Q high, he bets as usual, then turn K(J on board also, so a little worried about 9 10, but doubt A 10) again he bets close to pot , i call, river A he shoves, with jqkA on board, i fig i have to fold. Got a little looser calling their preflop raises with some suited connectors hoping to hit something, but nothin so far, hopefully i can double up after break.
    Just play your game. win or lose is up lilg's karma lolz

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    814
    got my double vs the idiot, he raised my bb, i had A8 and flopped A, he called my reraise shove with QK, he had a gut shot draw, and thankfully missed, lost a little nexthand when i had AQ, pretty sure preflop raiser had pp and i missed flop

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,197
    GL madjek

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God rrickir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,197
    if u need me to come smack dealer around,, LIKE U do for me,, let me know.....

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    if u need me to come smack dealer around,, LIKE U do for me,, let me know.....
    ok, grab a bat and come to the table, can't get anything going

    i am under 3k atm, basically just losing blinds, havent had anything really playa ble in a while

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God SendCookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    ok, grab a bat and come to the table, can't get anything going
    less useless banter more winning cookies more cookies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •