Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

madjek staking thread, all welcome

I am going to start a br in my aced account (madjek64) strictly for staking. How long it lasts will depend on how well the stakees do. I am starting small right now, so staking will be limited. Probably 5.50 will be max atm. I will stake anyone who can show they can transfer, or that i know can, for 2 dollar bounty tourneys or 3.30 buyin freezeout. To get a higher stake you will have to meet certain criteria. Also, for now, i will limit number of stakes per week, not sure how many yet, 2 or 3 a week, maybe every other day, until (and if) br gets higher. Probably start tomorrow night. I will start to put guidelines here and add to it later.

First, again, you need to be able to transfer, no dumps, period.
    Second, terms for stake are 70/30(can be lowered) with sb, and payback (not sure if this is proper term, but will explain)

-sb, meaning if you cash, you send back stake, plus 70% of profit (whats left)
    -payback, if you don't cash, then if you get staked again and cash, you send back stake plus previous stake, plus 70% of profit (whats left), payback is for previous 2 stakes, so if you lose 3 stakes, you will owe 2 paybacks (not 3) for any future stakes, until you cash.

-don't like 70/30, you can "buy" a better split, for 10 times buying in pts you get a 2 percentage swing up to 20 percentage pts (making it 50/50). For example, you want stake for 3.30 freezeout, so for 3.30 times 10, or 33 pts you get 68/32, to the max 330 pts, you get 50/50 split, sb and payback remain same.

As br increases (hopefully), i will stake for higher buyins if you meet qualifications, I will add more details later but some of the ways to get higher stakes will be consistent success with my stakes and also if your sharkscope stats meet certain qualifications.

Which reminds me, to qualify for a stake you have to have your sharkscope stats unlocked.

All stakees must start a thread , doesnt need to be super detailed, just let me know how you did, or you can just message me if you prefer, if you cash, my share must be sent back to the madjek64 account right away or you need to communicate with me if there is a problem (like you didn't cash enough and too much is restricted to send proper amount, in which case send what you can and communicate issues).

Failure to comply with rules will most likely negate any future stakes. Just communicate problems and we will be ok.

As i said, funds will be limited so i can't stake everyone interested right away, so don't post here expecting to play right away, may take day or so to get everyone an opportunity that is intersted, and will need some success to continue, but going to give it a shot.

Anyone intersted can post and post which tourney they wish to play (3.30 and under, no rebuys, unless 1.10 buyin, and i will stake for buyin, 1 rebuy , and addon , 3.10 total i believe)
    Last edited by madjek; 09-06-2012 at 10:36 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'll give it a shot madjek 2.20 bounty tommorow at 12:10 pm 100 gtd starts in 11 hours Screenname is racksonrackss let me know if anything else is needed

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    I'll give it a shot madjek 2.20 bounty tommorow at 12:10 pm 100 gtd starts in 11 hours Screenname is racksonrackss let me know if anything else is needed
    just whether you want the 70/30 split or want to send pts for better split, also should have account funded by then, i'll be on in late morning so we can talk then

PokerOwned Veteran
    70/30 with SB is fine i'm not looking to make as much cash as possible looking to hopefully build this into something a lot bigger =D

I would also be intrested in the 2.20 bounty tourney tommorow, I can confirm that I can transfer and can also get some ppl on here to vouch for me. Carbon name is Noxximus21, I would do 70/30 also. Thanks let me know if anything else is needed

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by noxximus View Post
    I would also be intrested in the 2.20 bounty tourney tommorow, I can confirm that I can transfer and can also get some ppl on here to vouch for me. Carbon name is Noxximus21, I would do 70/30 also. Thanks let me know if anything else is needed
    just be on tomorrow, can you send dollar to verify you can transfer, or have email from carbon confirming a transfer?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Id be interested in a $3.30 $800 GTD whenever u like. can talk more about it tomorrow as im about to take off here in a few i think. 70/30 is fine by me. Or possibly we can work sumtin out for next Maximus event. I know u said only up to $3.30 but i can cover the rest n well figure out what kinda split to do.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    just be on tomorrow, can you send dollar to verify you can transfer, or have email from carbon confirming a transfer?
    I'm not on my desktop or laptop right now would it be possible for me to do this later tonight or even tomorrow morning sometime?

Experienced Member
    $3.30 freezeout, i will win, enough said.

shipped it to madjek64 for verification let me know whats up tommorow

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast