Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Anyone that wants to request a stake for tonight, please do the following:

1. Read the original post here and confirm that you agree to the terms
    2. Post here stating that you agree, post tournament that you want (3.30 freezeout or 2.20 bounty or lower, 5.50 is possible for some, depending on how well i know you or sharkscope stats), including start time
    3. Post how you can show that you are verified and can transfer back percentage of winnings
    4. Be available near start time to communicate with me to verify info

I am usually on around 6pm est. I am working today so no stakes during day.
    I agree to the terms, I would like to play the $5.50 2,000 Guaranteed Deepstack Turbo Freezeout. It starts at 10 central time or in 50 minutes.
    You know I am verified from recent transfers.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Staked by madjek to $5.50 2k GTD Deepstack Turbo. Paid points for 50/50 with SB. Thanks and I'll do my best madjek!

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    great game, played tight and mostly premium hands..funny thing is i was on 1 table for the whole mtt which i took 2nd..table 1. easy to read your players when you are not jumping from table to table...tx again madjek..lost hu ak vs aj..ak2910..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    great game, played tight and mostly premium hands..funny thing is i was on 1 table for the whole mtt which i took 2nd..table 1. easy to read your players when you are not jumping from table to table...tx again madjek..lost hu ak vs aj..ak2910..
    nice job gametime and rckt, results of rckt's stake were the same, 2nd

received my portion from both, so staking is well funded now with over 200 profit from first 2 stakes. It will take 4 days for transfer restrictions to lift, but still have some left from original dep for a few more stakes of next couple nights.

Again, very nice job guys, tyvm, watched most of gametimes game and good part of rckt's before i fell asleep with laptop in my lap, woke up to see rckt at final table and just missed end of gametimes game, lol.

Banned
    Great work guys, good to see this off to a solid start!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Can I do the 2 dollar bounty. . . I do good in those

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree to all terms n conditions. Apply for a $3.30 to $5.50 MTT. Can discuss which one when ur online. Fine w/the 70/30 cut.

Thanx for considering.

PokerOwned God
    Record of last stake, played $16.50 1,500 GTD at 50/50 SB and cashed 6th for $90, madjek got $53.25 back and I profited $36.75

#NiggasInParis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234