Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by noxximus View Post
    shipped it to madjek64 for verification let me know whats up tommorow
    Have not received it as of yet.

Also, anyone can verify they are transferred by sending to a mod here if they like, then it will show on staking area here, or if they want to send a dollar to me, please send to my carbon acc't (dajemn) to minimize the amount of restricted funds in the staking account, i will send back the dollar along with the stake when we agree on the tournament to be staked.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    normal dep method failed, so will have to put this on hold till later, will try another card this afternoon, sorry, hopefully will start tonight

****unfortunately all cards that worked previously are denied today, will try tomorrow, or will try western union at a later date, so for now this is on hold, but should be going within week or so, i'll bump it back up when i am ready to start******
    Last edited by madjek; 09-07-2012 at 05:18 PM.

PokerOwned God
    how can you send an email from client they do not answer questions for days

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ok, finally got card to work, so will be starting small, and transfering from carbon acc't (dajemn) but all stake winnings should be sent to madjek64. I'm starting with a couple 5.50 or less stakes tonight, haven't looked to see if there are even any freezeouts at that level later, but if you see something , post and i will get back to you. I already have a few who have been waiting , so they will prob be first, and the better your stats, the better chance i will stake sooner than later, as i want to build early, don't have much room for variance, hopefully this will take off and not fizzle in couple nights. If interested, post request, and keep in mind it may be a day or two before it gets to your turn, i'll let you know.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    GL to u n ur new venture Madjek, hope it works out for u.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    ok, finally got card to work, so will be starting small, and transfering from carbon acc't (dajemn) but all stake winnings should be sent to madjek64. I'm starting with a couple 5.50 or less stakes tonight, haven't looked to see if there are even any freezeouts at that level later, but if you see something , post and i will get back to you. I already have a few who have been waiting , so they will prob be first, and the better your stats, the better chance i will stake sooner than later, as i want to build early, don't have much room for variance, hopefully this will take off and not fizzle in couple nights. If interested, post request, and keep in mind it may be a day or two before it gets to your turn, i'll let you know.
    i want in sir..stats on gametime74 is not great due to me not caring at the beginning, but my aklonglives74 acct i have taken more seriosuly so considered both in consideration for me..tx for the consideration..gl

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i want in sir..stats on gametime74 is not great due to me not caring at the beginning, but my aklonglives74 acct i have taken more seriosuly so considered both in consideration for me..tx for the consideration..gl
    i'm only interested in stats if you want a better deal, if you agree to terms in op then i have no problem staking you gametime, i know you are good.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    looking over tournaments tonight, i see a 600 gtd deepstack with 15 min levels for 5.50, another 5.50 sh, which doesn't usually get many entrants, and the 2 dollar bounties, so if interested in running any of these at terms described, lmk by 9 est

Banned
    looking for 2.20$ bounty stake ship in 60/40 + sb carbon id 666badsmoke666 have a lot of skillz. i agree with all term above.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by theunforgiva View Post
    looking for 2.20$ bounty stake ship in 60/40 + sb carbon id 666badsmoke666 have a lot of skillz. i agree with all term above.
    terms above are 70/30 with sb and if you lose, payback of this stake is added into stake back for that stake. if you want 60/40 with stake back, then you need to send me 110 pts for adjustment. Let me know

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast