Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Losing a Tournament"

Many players tend to bitch and moan when they lose in a tournament, including myself, I just don't do it in chat. We all know we can't win them all. So if we only play strong hands, doesn't it seem logical that when we do get put out of a tournament it's going to be by a suckout or what we (I) call a bad beat.

Now if I just keep that in mind, that most likely I'm going to get beat that way and accept it, then I'm going to be a lot more serene and less likely to go on tilt. I'm still working on that and have a long way to go. ROFLMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    i accept losing better than most, it really doesn't bother me. the only time it i get pissed is if i feel i played it badly.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Can't win them all

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree, you cant win them all, especialy for me

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    yea, losing sucks, but there are DIFFERENT degrees of losing! Of course I get mad on a bad beat, but I get REALLY mad losing on the bubble. makes you second guess yourself.

Banned
    u can win them all............................................... .................................................. .......................

PokerOwned God
    Losing is always hard, but if you know you played well, then its a bit easier to accept it

Next person that puts me outta of a tourney; me n 2 chainz are gonna LIGHT EM UP UP UP
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I'd love to know how many of you break furniture in your parent's basement when you get busted.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Some days are better than others, especially when it comes to poker. The bitching and moaning will never go away. And remember, if it were a perfect world, it would be boring!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast