Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

losing interest of poker..

anybody ever just feel burnt out, or bored of the game.. even after taking a long break just seems i can't really care enough about playing anymore.. this has just turned into a side lil hobby for me where i can care less about losing, or winning anymore.

playing live is too expensive atm for me, and playing online i just dont like the feel of the game.

anyway i hope pokerstars comes back to nj soon cause my favorite game was razz, thats where i banked most of my cash.

Experienced Member
    That's poker folks.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    only time i play serious is when there's a rivalry, or a point to be made going on brings out my competitive nature.

so thats why ure always causing trouble...gives u a reason to play better O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    yes helps fire me up , so i can concentrate and excel my game.. its all in good fun

Elite PokerOwned Member
    p.s. ur playing has gotten better from last time i played with u.. props on that

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i get burnedout i just quit for a few weeks,got to clear your head on occasion
    win if yu can but always play fair

weridest logic ive ever heard...also makes u out to be pretty weak as a person tbh not to mention as a poker player...i find the game shouldnt be about that...its a game of patience strategy and reading people its meant to be a calm game a quiet game and people like u ruin that
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    weridest logic ive ever heard...also makes u out to be pretty weak as a person tbh not to mention as a poker player...i find the game shouldnt be about that...its a game of patience strategy and reading people its meant to be a calm game a quiet game and people like u ruin that
    many people not just in poker but in sports have to get into the game in order to really focus.. the game is about making $ period where u get u have to be calm is beyond me thats a load of bullshit.. this is a money game, a gambling game, and if u let another persons talking ruin it for u than u dont belong at the table find a different hobby.. to me ur the weak one here

poker just come naturally for me
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast