Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    many people not just in poker but in sports have to get into the game in order to really focus.. the game is about making $ period where u get u have to be calm is beyond me thats a load of bullshit.. this is a money game, a gambling game, and if u let another persons talking ruin it for u than u dont belong at the table find a different hobby.. to me ur the weak one here
    see here you go again...ure also completly misunderstanding what im saying...by ruin it i dont mean i go on tilt so much as i kinda facepalm and think whats the point... it is a calm game u have to be calm in order to focus to be "fired up" usually leads to mistakes from MY personal experience but different things make different people focus i guess its just a shame ures comes from winding people up and trash talking
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    see here you go again...ure also completly misunderstanding what im saying...by ruin it i dont mean i go on tilt so much as i kinda facepalm and think whats the point... it is a calm game u have to be calm in order to focus to be "fired up" usually leads to mistakes from MY personal experience but different things make different people focus i guess its just a shame ures comes from winding people up and trash talking
    whats a shame about it, the world is a mixed bag of nuts everybody is unique.. some people respond better calm, others respond better on edge.. alot of people can't handle that edge, or pressure and leads them to make mistakes, or make spite calls which i have seen countless times.. which i have seen from u personally going on tilt out of ur way when u get rattled rather easily might i add.. ur like a turtle feeling safe inside ur shell.. take little azreal out of his shell and all of a sudden he panics

Altho I've yet to cash in the 5 or 6 live tournaments I've played at Winstar I still like to go.. I use the money that I win online to help with a small part of the bills and the rest to go play live. Are you not winning ? Is that why you do care about the game anymore...If so I can understand,,,if I couldn't win much, it would be hard for me not to lose interest.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    whats really a shame is u having to feel nice, and secure .. go outside and play live wtf r u gonna do put headphones on.. theres so many ways to take u out of ur lil "COMFORT" zone

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Altho I've yet to cash in the 5 or 6 live tournaments I've played at Winstar I still like to go.. I use the money that I win online to help with a small part of the bills and the rest to go play live. Are you not winning ? Is that why you do care about the game anymore...If so I can understand,,,if I couldn't win much, it would be hard for me not to lose interest.
    i rarely even play wagon thats the thing, im just finding it hard to concentrate i would love to play some live games by the end of the year tough my fondest memories are the house games i use to play there so much more fun

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    whats really a shame is u having to feel nice, and secure .. go outside and play live wtf r u gonna do put headphones on.. theres so many ways to take u out of ur lil "COMFORT" zone
    ure not gunna get me arguing with u, lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Let me clarify, my much is probably very little to most folks. Just didn't want it to sound like I made tons of money. Maybe $150 a month on average.... lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Let me clarify, my much is probably very little to most folks. Just didn't want it to sound like I made tons of money. Maybe $150 a month on average.... lol
    i understand , just saving all my money atm.. been real strict, not wasting any money atm iv'e been real strict. but i will enjoy a few tournaments later on

PokerOwned Veteran
    there just aint as good of mtt's as there usta be for U.S. Players, best site for mtt's is bovada the ol anonymous bs.. i hear ya i feel the same, my interest increases when theres a good fun mtt...

Okay, bye. Have a good life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast