Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteyweestro View Post
    I see people mentioning Carbon but at what Merge site are you talking about ???
    I play for money on carbon and hero but, I'm referring to Hero. You can see the custom tables from any merge skin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    I don't really play ring games at Carbon, but I may look for you just for fun! Ever thought of setting up some sit in gos?
    If you guys would rather play a $2.20 6 handed SNG I can create that too but it's har to get 6 people to play from here hence the ring game... let me know

Maybe once i get a br going on merge. I'll keep an eye out for it.

PokerOwned Master
    Been saving my last 5 dollars for a month now so I can play in Sundays OFC buyin on Carbon. Maybe if I can get a decent bankroll built, I could join you at the tables sometime. In the meantime, I am on the same network but playing on Feltstars since I am in a cash race, in about 9th place on a leaderboard for one of my forums.

PokerOwned God
    Nice idea, but bad starting tome to me...

PokerOwned Moderator
    I played with him before, it was fun!

I will look for you game as well. I don't know all that bout bots and trust and such, but, I'd like to play a forum table as well for cash. See how I stack up. GL all.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hopefully all of us will win a little money from this OFC game and then we can have a dandy ole time playing together. As for myself, I got really lucky in 2 big MTTs recently on Carbon, so my bankroll is bigger than I need it to be, but since I have never deposited, I can't cash out. I'm thinking about breaking down and putting in 50 bucks or so, but I want to make sure that the Merge Network is actually going to make it before I try the "big gamble".

Elite PokerOwned Member
    No real bankroll there, so maybe in future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12