Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Outrage at Carbon

Just found out that my carbon poker account " GonzoPower" has been disabled so I called to find out why. The explanation I got was as follows... Some douche bag named Sheldon Bell has over $1000 in chargebacks and somehow his account has been linked to mine. They wont give me any details other than that which is complete and total bull****. I havent even deposited on this site and da** sure wont be doing it now. I will be calling at 9am to find out more but this is an outrage. If anyone has ANY information that can help me deal with these clowns please feel free to post.

Banned
    this is an outrage!!!!! screw merge =)

sooory to hear that. I Have no idea what u can do,, maybe some others here can help?? ididnt even know u cd call merge?? hehe.. if its a mistake with ur name,, they shoild really fix that for u . GL!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I mean WTF?@?@!! They are handling this horribly so far... I just had that account verified yesterday with no problems... And they "link" a defaulted account with mine obviously based solely on the fact that we share the same last name...WOW!

PokerOwned Pro
    i have been waiting for 5 days to get my raffle win and a 5 dollar redeem points gift and still nothing this is bs with merge...i told zab and they told him they had done it that morning but i have nothing in my account

it mite take them a bit,, but if u were verified, they s hoild be able to fix it, BY UR picture ID and other info,, and b y comparing it to that other guys acct info too.. unless they too lazy to doo it, hope u get it worked it tho, even tho mite take a bit.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    how the heck can u go negative???? they dont let u play money you dont have///

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    how the heck can u go negative???? they dont let u play money you dont have///
    yea they will ban his acct,, from any playing,, if they think he OWES moeny tho.. this happened to another firend of mine, it was a mess. they finally got it sorted out,, but this was back on pokerstars,, not on merge tho.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yea, if they cant resolve this with the ID, SS card, and utility bill I sent them then Carbon is a waste of everyones time and too risky to take a chance with. I never get up before 1pm for any reason but I damn sure will have an alarm set for 9am so I can talk to management lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mpulsive07 View Post
    Yea, if they cant resolve this with the ID, SS card, and utility bill I sent them then Carbon is a waste of everyones time and too risky to take a chance with. I never get up before 1pm for any reason but I damn sure will have an alarm set for 9am so I can talk to management lol.
    tomorrow is sunday tho but GL and let us know what happens with this too>>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast