Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for a stake opportunity on ACR/BCP

The title says it all. I am looking for a month long stake on BCP/ACR. I have played on Carbon a decent amount, and just recently received a max cash out of $2500. Unfortunately, it was spent before I received it. Loan from rich grandpa. I am actually down on Carbon tracked mtt's due to pretty big mtt shots funded by my cash game winnings. Down like $650 tbh. Having said that, I am a really solid winning micro grinder under $20. If you want to stake me, I am open to reasonable terms. I am willing to also teach winning poker strategy as part of a potential stake. I am willing to put in a lot of volume if given a shot. I really only want to play WPN, as they have P2P transfers and a debit card option. Please no spamming the thread. Will leave this up for a couple of days to see if it garners any interest.

PokerOwned Master
    send me a PM, and I'll get back to you in about 20 mins about it. I"m interested in helping ya out. Thanks!

yeah

I wish

Good luck in your venture, hope you make you and your staker some green backs
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I am going to be running a stake 4 Grind4Green. Stake is $30 and the only stipulation is that I play all games under $6. Going to try to find the most +ev games. Grind4Green reserves the right to end the stake @ any time. 60-40 cut in his favor, Deal includes MU should I lose and G4G decide to re-stake me. GL team G4G and SR23.

looking 4 another run.Ran a slate yesterday with a few bad-beats and general run bad. Lets go.

Ran a stake yesterday 4 Grind4Green. Sent $$$ back 2 staker, as he had bad sports betting day. I am once again looking 4 a stake on ACR/BCP. Looking to run a decent slate of games, but can run single shots if you want. HMU,preferably in bubble chat.

Bump.

Bump

bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast