Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Will bump this thread a couple of times over the next day or two. I pretty much have been killing poker as of late, all the while actually running poorly. Cashed $2500 on Carbon and just cashed over $200 on bovada from 5 $11 coupons that I had forgotten were on the account. I also have been playing some small live poker mtt's with great success.
    I am looking for someone who is interested in staking me in smaller mtt's for a week or so. I would be willing to run some small mtt's and SNG's @ a very good rate provided that there was a genuine interest from the backer. The last stake I ran, I ran about 15 games that were pretty small on BCP before he told me that he was down on sports betting and that he wanted his stake back. I need a little more commitment from someone else. Give me a shot. Let's make some $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Will bump this thread a couple of times over the next day or two. I pretty much have been killing poker as of late, all the while actually running poorly. Cashed $2500 on Carbon and just cashed over $200 on bovada from 5 $11 coupons that I had forgotten were on the account. I also have been playing some small live poker mtt's with great success.
    Great, since you have won so much money, you'll have no problem paying back the $50 you owe.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Great, since you have won so much money, you'll have no problem paying back the $50 you owe.
    Yeah I don't owe any1 $50.... try to get your facts straight before you spout off like a moron.

PokerOwned Pro
    Have you settled your debts or are you emphasizing that it's not for $50?

Experienced Member
    Anyone know how much rake they take out total for "the beast", BBJP, and normal rake? Grinding on BCP at micros is pretty tough from the sound of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123