Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66633.19

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    bump
    Maybe spend a little time trying to get out of debt instead of bumping threads to beg for stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    Maybe spend a little time trying to get out of debt instead of bumping threads to beg for stakes.
    Rambler get real bro. I owe you 4k points + default payment. You understand the associated risks of loaning. You will get paid. Attempting to derail my thread is annoying. I actually have people that owe me pts. I will get you hooked up soon. I am often late on loans but always have paid.

Rambler get real bro. I owe you 4k points + default payment. You understand the associated risks of loaning. You will get paid. Attempting to derail my thread is annoying. I actually have people that owe me pts. I will get you hooked up soon. I am often late on loans but always have paid.
    Here is another post for 5pts to make payment. Grab the 10 pts quick bruh.

Survey Master
    im not completely trying to ride your ass but when you ask for a loan you agree to pay it in a certain amount of time. that doesnt mean tell a guy hey you know the risks of loaning. ill pay you when i can. btw instead of staking someone 300 chips on swc maybe you shoulda sold those chips to clear the debt. i mean cmon man. were you always a lil girl about shit or did you learn what being a man means when growing up?

Here is another post for 5pts to make payment. Grab the 10 pts quick bruh.
    I don't need the points it's the principle. I saw how you were trying to buy SWC earlier with $17.50 paypal, instead of trying to buy points. I could care less if you are annoyed that you think I'm derailing your stake thread.

chooot chooot, chuggga chuggaa, chooot chooot

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    chooot chooot, chuggga chuggaa, chooot chooot
    +10 lolol...... i feel for rambler,,, only casue of the attitude sick read seemed to have there,, not that is late,,, i loan people who are late all the time,, but majjority of them , feel bad an d have a little more respect ... , for loaner... too... that attitude wont get new people to do loanns tho now...i,m just sayinggg

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like that mods keep riding you, they should do that to everyone on the WALL

PokerOwned Master
    go to work, dont beg for a staking without skills

im interested in staking someone,pm me and lets talk

www.legitgptsites.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast