Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to run the 12.5k daily.

Lets see if we can sell this out a few times. I have been playing Carbon and Bovada lately, but would like to get rolling on BCP. The 12.5k is a $27.50 BI, so I suppose I could sell 5 shares @ $5.50 a piece. Each share would be worth 16% of the winnings. Looking forward to potentially running some of these.... from what I have seen, BCP is super soft. PM me or post in the thread. I will bump this periodically.

Ok, time to see if we have any interest tonight. 5 shares @ $5.50 could win you a good chunk of change. I relly have been playing great poker on Bovada and Carbon.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hit me back in future. trying to get a good roll goin gon bcp before i do a stake on it.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    if you are playing so great buy yourself in and dont share

So, I do not think the 12.5 runs tonight. I did not see it on the lobby. I see it runs tomorrow night as well as several other times during the week. I will have to look at the schedule more closely. HMU if you would like to run me in some other BCP games tonight. I see several $5-$10 BI's that look pretty soft. If not, we will try again tomorrow.

Banned
    I see it sitting right in the lobby, im about to run a satty for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I see it sitting right in the lobby, im about to run a satty for it.
    Yeah weird.... I see it now. Ok guys... 5 shares @ $5.50 a pirce for the 12.5k game on BCP. Lets do this. You can buy a share and if we dont sell out we can roll it over to tomorrow. Big $$$ up top, and a horse capable of actually winning the whole damn thing.

i'll take .674699e share. how much money is that?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    i'll take .674699e share. how much money is that?
    $18.55 haha

I had a few people express interest, but I did not sell out, and hate to late reg. So here is the deal.... if you want a share @ $5.50 then just HMU in this thread, and when I sell 5 shares I will run it. I would like to play tomorrow night if I am free. Like I said, hit me up itt, and your share can go toward the BI. 1 share $5.50 = 16% of the score. I really will be playing with the sole intention of winning this mtt. I will be re-investing all of my cut back into running this again. If someone wanted to, I would even run @ 0% unless I FTed it, and then we could do 60-40 for a FT. I am down to run this multiple times, as I know that mtts can take quite a few tries before you win one. I do however know that I have the chops to ship this mtt. HMU lets make this happen, whether it be 1 person or several who want a single share @ $5.50. Maybe tomorrow....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast