Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

PokerOwned Veteran

Angry Should BCP for Netspend trader make profit from trade? I DON'T THINK SO!!! Discuss...

Ok, a while ago a member (who will remain nameless) and I were discussing a trade of me sending him $7 of Netspend in exchange for BCP. I thought there would be even trade but he said there's a rate typically for this where the BCP/ACR shipper makes profit. He says normally you only get %50 of the BCP/ACR funds of which which you traded for. So basically (I know you're all good with math but still...) I ship him $10 Netspend and he gives me $5 BCP/ACR...

THIS IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. IF ANYTHING, IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!

I say this because, first off, a %50 differential is ridiculously high. I think it should be even trade but if anyone's going to make profit it should be the person sending the Netspend money because the Netspend person is trading REAL CASH that can be used IMMEDIATELY on anything his heart may desire as long as they accept Visa (and who doesn't?) as opposed to receiving virtual poker money that the withdrawer would have to wait on it he chose to use it for ANYTHING other than poker.

If you agree with this concept (or not), PLEASE explain to me how this should be considered fair practice???

Banned
    50%? hes trying to get over, and usually the cash is worth more than poker funds, only diff is with sendcookies, we all know hes out for profit but atleast he doesnt take 50% lol

I can see him charging .95 for $1 or something just for the fact you are the one needing the trade, but whoever that is is so bogus for trying to get over on you.

But you are free to deny and trade with someone else so he can charge what he want

thats jsut rediculous,, if i sell any bcp for real money,, i usually do it for even trade, dollar for dolllar, esp of its someone i know... gl

PokerOwned God
    Why even do this bs trade it's all bs the cash is greater imo

Quote Originally Posted by TheChipTrap View Post
    Ok, a while ago a member (who will remain nameless) and I were discussing a trade of me sending him $7 of Netspend in exchange for BCP. I thought there would be even trade but he said there's a rate typically for this where the BCP/ACR shipper makes profit. He says normally you only get %50 of the BCP/ACR funds of which which you traded for. So basically (I know you're all good with math but still...) I ship him $10 Netspend and he gives me $5 BCP/ACR...

THIS IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. IF ANYTHING, IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!

I say this because, first off, a %50 differential is ridiculously high. I think it should be even trade but if anyone's going to make profit it should be the person sending the Netspend money because the Netspend person is trading REAL CASH that can be used IMMEDIATELY on anything his heart may desire as long as they accept Visa (and who doesn't?) as opposed to receiving virtual poker money that the withdrawer would have to wait on it he chose to use it for ANYTHING other than poker.

If you agree with this concept (or not), PLEASE explain to me how this should be considered fair practice???
    This is easy. Just trade w/ cookies. I don't charge 50% vig for trading w/ ns. But, all things fair. He quoted you a price, and you agreed to pay it. Live and Learn.
    1. market is what the market will bear. You were willing to bear 50% vig. I have no idea why, but, you did. Now you know better.

2. While NS is better funds to have then BCP for liquidity, NS also has cost to spending it or pulling it out. If the person were to only try and pull out $10 for NS it would cost $2 for the transaction plus w/e he/she bought for cashback of $5 at a market w/ cashback. Also not ideal but, yah his/her cost for that $5 would be $3+

3. While IMO this was a very bad deal, there has got to be a reason you made this trade at the time of trade. IE no one else was around, or you needed the funds rite away. If so, you paid for the speed.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think netspend is definitly worth more but 50% is crazy i would think like 10 netspend for 8.5 in bcp basically cause the netspend is cash in hand

PokerOwned Veteran
    @SendCookies: There's no focking way I agreed to that %50 BS. I have already lived and learned enough not to do something that damn dumb.

@nab76 and @gametime74: you're exactly right!

PokerOwned God
    %50 is insane. Shop around for a better deal. I'd even consider %10 high.