Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bad or good choice

well joined a rebuy late doubled up and then added on put me about 10k.was a turbo so blinds were 800.three way action I had jt diamonds figured I hit in the running but I could of folded what ya think lol

oh it was all in preflop

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    3 way you kinda figure maybe other 2 might bump heads...I like J9s better but J10s is strong...can fill in from above or below or both...

ya I did flop up in down draw but that was it lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sometimes its good to buy in at the last minute! Especially if u notice a really high add on!

Experienced Member
    It's never a good idea to play cards because it's your favorite hand and it's work in the past no matter what

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree with mikey, sometime they have a add on of like 30k chips for a 3k starting stack MTT. In this case it is always worth while to add on and you are getting good value. If you are below average and the add on will get your above average this can also be a good spot to do so.

Otherwise going AIPF with J10sooted is a decent move, but I would have held out for a better drawing hand

Elite PokerOwned Member
    jt is always behind. this isnt the client were ur getting lucky 90% of the time. ur always being dominated by one of the all ins and im pretty sure one of em has a pp. always flipping in that spot imo.

Banned
    ok here s a bad beat i had tripe queens and other catchs the stright to beat me.and knock ut of the tourment unless then 10 mintues to the being of tourment.i had feeling i should fold.

PokerOwned God
    I'd saying pushing all in preflop with J10 suited was ok. Most players definitely would. However, if you're heavily out chipped, I might look for a better spot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast