Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Thumbs up Urbanik's POKEROWNED POWER RANKINGS UPDATED!

The new rankings are out!
    Once again, before I list these rankings, this is just something I am doing to add fun to the tournaments we are having each day and night. If I leave you off the list, it doesn't mean you are a terrible player, you make the final result on the poker table. IN ( ), the number listed is the previous ranking. If it says (-), that user was not on the list on the previous update.
    No more time wasted, here it is...

#1 (4) D33p5t4ck3d (From Honorable mention, to #4, to the new clear cut number 1, consistently winning and making the final table, one of the more profitable players on POKEROWNED. Be on alert, this user has game)

#2 (3) YOUWEREDOA (Former #1, and clearly one of the more elite players online, YOUWEREDOA is probably one of the few players who can challenge #1 at this point)

#3 (8) Michman79 (Constantly goes deep in tournaments. If you had to bet on a player in a Last Longer Bet, here's your guy. Bank on it. A few more tourney wins than D33p5t4ck3d and YOUWEREDOA puts this user at #1)

#4 (7) LVEGASL4 ( The results are there. Can win tournaments, has won tournaments. Has remained in the Top 10 the entire duration of the rankings. Continues to play and profit. That's all that matters. Always a threat to #1)

#5 (-) Racewagon1 (39% of the time in the money, a superb statistic. Racewagon1 is a veteran of Pokerowned, finally breaking the top 5, let alone Top 10, was just a matter of time. Be on alert when at the same table.)

#6 (-) Laugeson (A nice way to debut on the rankings, but that is all back seat to the 22% in the money % and, when this user has a big stack, the odds drastically change in Laugeson's favor. Skilled and knowledgeable player)

#7 (9) Gametime74 (A skilled player, not afraid to make the strong plays at the table, profitable and clearly has what it takes to continue to climb the rankings.)

#8 (-) JoeSchmoeJr ( Debuted in the Top 10, briefly fell off the list, but with a rate of making the money at 24% of the time, and continued recent success competing on POKEROWNED, he's back, and still winning.)

#9 (-) Steveg7 ( 41% of the time in the money, it's a shock this is the debut on the rankings for this user, keep this player on watch for future wins and/or Top 3 Finishes)

#10 (-) BAMABOYZ0420 ( Debuting on the rankings, 1 out of every four tournaments this user competes in, he profits, and makes the final table. His game is as good as the 420 he's smoking. A legitimate threat to climb the ranks.)

This weeks Honorable Mention includes players outside the Top 10 looking in, but definitely right there, competing for a future rank, and playing well. This list includes...
    Seaeyes pyramidbuda t0k3nfr3nzy 19neverumind57 Stephymariec1 pokermafia82 sprocketdawg66 thecol41 cat32455 allinwade Thecleverfox SteortexrulesLLBS omgitspooffyfooffy pyramidbuda SwEeTJuLiE1977 Cal4Council pikeboy412 purplepowerhour dajemn onedesperatebet andreww7198 0rdinary Guy OMGNICKIMINAJ Malek87
    Last edited by Urbanik; 10-17-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Thank you, I always love reading this

Holy shit i am an honorable mention!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    nice thread, i am a lil disapointed that i am not on the top ten but i will prove it to you

joke
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is the real deal! I did forget some names that were on the bubble of the top 10, I put at the end of honorable mention. I was in a hurry to post it at the end, players that were on the bubble of the top 10, I forgot to even mention, but it is edited now.
    Last edited by Urbanik; 10-17-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanik View Post
    The new rankings are out!
    Once again, before I list these rankings, this is just something I am doing to add fun to the tournaments we are having each day and night. If I leave you off the list, it doesn't mean you are a terrible player, you make the final result on the poker table. IN ( ), the number listed is the previous ranking. If it says (-), that user was not on the list on the previous update.
    No more time wasted, here it is...

#1 (4) D33p5t4ck3d (From Honorable mention, to #4, to the new clear cut number 1, consistently winning and making the final table, one of the more profitable players on POKEROWNED. Be on alert, this user has game)

#2 (3) YOUWEREDOA (Former #1, and clearly one of the more elite players online, YOUWEREDOA is probably one of the few players who can challenge #1 at this point)

#3 (8) Michman79 (Constantly goes deep in tournaments. If you had to bet on a player in a Last Longer Bet, here's your guy. Bank on it. A few more tourney wins than D33p5t4ck3d and YOUWEREDOA puts this user at #1)

#4 (7) LVEGASL4 ( The results are there. Can win tournaments, has won tournaments. Has remained in the Top 10 the entire duration of the rankings. Continues to play and profit. That's all that matters. Always a threat to #1)

#5 (-) Racewagon1 (39% of the time in the money, a superb statistic. Racewagon1 is a veteran of Pokerowned, finally breaking the top 5, let alone Top 10, was just a matter of time. Be on alert when at the same table.)

#6 (-) Laugeson (A nice way to debut on the rankings, but that is all back seat to the 22% in the money % and, when this user has a big stack, the odds drastically change in Laugeson's favor. Skilled and knowledgeable player)

#7 (9) Gametime74 (A skilled player, not afraid to make the strong plays at the table, profitable and clearly has what it takes to continue to climb the rankings.)

#8 (-) JoeSchmoeJr ( Debuted in the Top 10, briefly fell off the list, but with a rate of making the money at 24% of the time, and continued recent success competing on POKEROWNED, he's back, and still winning.)

#9 (-) Steveg7 ( 41% of the time in the money, it's a shock this is the debut on the rankings for this user, keep this player on watch for future wins and/or Top 3 Finishes)

#10 (-) BAMABOYZ0420 ( Debuting on the rankings, 1 out of every four tournaments this user competes in, he profits, and makes the final table. His game is as good as the 420 he's smoking. A legitimate threat to climb the ranks.)

This weeks Honorable Mention includes players outside the Top 10 looking in, but definitely right there, competing for a future rank, and playing well. This list includes...
    Seaeyes pyramidbuda t0k3nfr3nzy 19neverumind57 Stephymariec1 pokermafia82 sprocketdawg66 thecol41 cat32455 allinwade Thecleverfox SteortexrulesLLBS omgitspooffyfooffy pyramidbuda SwEeTJuLiE1977 Cal4Council pikeboy412 purplepowerhour dajemn onedesperatebet andreww7198 0rdinary Guy OMGNICKIMINAJ Malek87
    if I remember correct, these 2 names were not on your list last time. Glad you adjusted the list. I like to feel like I am a veteran here so I know wagon and gamtime are always top of any list for PO

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    nice, im happy that i atleast make honerable mention every week.

Banned
    damn #1 is a huge fish though...

Survey Master
    #2 and #8 are very questionable for this list. makes me wonder what gets you on this list? surely you dont go by standings alone? some ppl get very lucky donking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast