Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loan Stats

Elite PokerOwned Member

Loan Stats

Hi everyone,

I was just about to make my first loan today. I saw a potential client with a 100% rating, so I thought it would be a safe loan. However, when I clicked on the link, I noticed that the person had defaulted on one loan already. Needless to say, I did not make the loan. But it does beg the question, how does a person get a 100% rating if he has defaulted on one of his prior loans? Something seems to be amiss here.

donno but i have built a decent name for my self 100%

lowball
    I believe it's because the loaners procrastinate or forget to leave negative feedback to a person who defaults OR possibly it's because a person paid back a day or two late and their feedback was changed from negative to positive. Those are just guesses, I am curious as well.

Neutral would be an effective third option. It just makes more sense for somebody to pay back a loan a day or two late and feedback going from negative to neutral. It wouldn't have to affect their rating but it would be awesome if it added an asterisk or something to their feedback so that loaners could make note of late payments etc.
    Last edited by lowball; 09-18-2011 at 04:43 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When I had points and used to loan I forget all the time to rate defaulters.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, maybe thats the reason, the lender forgot to rate...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    PokerOwned made a mistake by giving this person a 100% rating that's all.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    Hi everyone,

I was just about to make my first loan today. I saw a potential client with a 100% rating, so I thought it would be a safe loan. However, when I clicked on the link, I noticed that the person had defaulted on one loan already. Needless to say, I did not make the loan. But it does beg the question, how does a person get a 100% rating if he has defaulted on one of his prior loans? Something seems to be amiss here.
    Sounds like he defaulted, then they paid eventually.. Even 5 mins late.
    The person leaving feedback was generous and still gave them positive feedback for paying in full
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    PokerOwned made a mistake by giving this person a 100% rating that's all.
    Wasn't the mistake of the site, the person who lent them the points is the one who left the feedback.

Even on ebay you can leave positive feedback if you get screwed
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I loaned one time in loan shark and the player payed me back about 4 hours too late, he did pay me. I think he didn't realize the time was at 6 pm to repay and so he repayed at 10 pm probably thinking he had till midnight. So I left him positive feedback because he did repay just not at the time the loan was made. Simple mistake but players need to realize what time they get a loan and have to remember to repay at that exact time or it will go to default.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well i feel bad i had a loan due this weekend and forgot the payback was 16 points more but that was ok cause when i find the person who loaned to me i want to give them more ......CoolJakeB..... tell this person i am looking for them ty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast