Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yeah id much rather play LIVE at least live you can call someone a DUMAZZ and hope they jump up.... But really im a very nice live player but I get soo frustrated online that i let my fingers go nuts on em LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I prefer live over online as I do better. Its easier to walkaway live and its much slower. Online is like crack, it never stops and u can get a little crazy.

Just played a live tournament today..was fun..but reminded me why i miss online

Sergeant
    i think live is a lot easier because you can actually read people better but online is harder because less reading is involved

Sergeant
    also you cant tell if someones bluffing just by their bets because you cant tell face expressions it would be nice to see the person your playing

Yeah probably easier to read people playing Live POker
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    yeah i took a bad one flopped a set turnd a full and lost to a royal flush before Live but my luck online is just plain BAD. I can see it happening before it does, almost like im wishing it on if ya know what i mean LOL And because of it i expect to lose when im a favorite online and usually do. Is it because i know it coming or expect it? Does attitude affect cards coming? realistically i dont think that can happen but sure semms like it
    i can definetly relate to this . i should be a poker fortune teller sometimes as i know the cards coming.

Sergeant
    WoW__

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123