Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    lilg will you be my valentine ♥
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Banned
    look at allen adn sharking play both over play decent hands
    defaq?

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    no sites are rigged in anyway, if you play like a retard you will luckbox one everynow and then and if you play great you will get beat by a luckbox every now and then, thats just the game of poker the best player dont always win, if so it'd be a boring ass game where no one put money into

PokerOwned God
    I like the idea. I wonder if bad play also pays off at a live cash game?

Im with ya "g" there are some real horrible players in the top 20 here. They play like shit and play to suckout. Go play live, its a huge idfference when its actually random.. None of the BS i see online has ever worked live, well it does but instead of every other hand like online , live its more like 1 out of 8 hands. but according to some here No one is unlucky alot ,so that would mean no one is lucky LMFAO noone runs consistently bad ,so none can run consistently good LMFAO

But in all honesty g we all think your play has proved your theory. Your biggest problems is not knowing when to quit or always getting into big pots and putting your whole roll at risk when you have over a 100. You must learn the 10% or less rule and not create a thread of your theory your going to try out when you have no money LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Good luck with your theory, but it's sounds to me like you are going to lose. I definitely do not think that online poker is rigged. They make plenty of money without having to rig anything.

It is hard to understand you a little bit sir.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Good luck with that. Sounds like an experiment indeed.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwin View Post
    so you dont have funds and already have a theory? LOL, a theory formulated at play money games?
    +1

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    sadly this has been confirmed 1000000000%%%%%%5 online poker pays u more playing liek complete idiot than what u would make playing like a shark look at allen adn sharking play both over play decent hands and allen play 97% of hands at cash games and over plays every hand he get in mtts sadly online poker isnt what it used to be sharks dont make it we see more bad beats by idiot like allen or any other donkey dude make 800+ in what oneday watching him would make u be like wtf obvs he doesnt know shit about poker or even read 1 book and dude plays like striagth shit and suceeds which is typical online play pay the complete fucking idiots instead of the real grinders 13 year of online play has confirmed it and allen last night has confirmed it even more simoplily watch him play you will see the exposed ruth behind online poker and who sad it has become and allen im not hatig on you as a person but your play is shitty bro not trying to sound like a asshole like u said its working for you and about 90% o the other players that play like complete shit ive made the most money ive ever made playing PLO concider myself a PLO expert and what u are doing and tyhe ahnds your are playing is sad
    lolg been grindin ssince he was 3.haha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast