Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    hahaha, i dont know him, but funny.

Alright i have regained my composure. That really is lilgay isn't it? He is an investment, he is not going anywhere, so deal with it. I just made sure he is not up in my biz cause he is a Punk. I gave him a dose of his own med and we haven't spoken since. I know of at least 5 of his accounts {probably is more than that}, and just dont deal with the PUTZ. He will get his one day soon i am sure. He talks big on the internet, i 'd like to see him act that way on the street.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Banned
    Hey wagon, that is awesome for you, but not everyone is brought up that way. My aunts are in their 50s and 60s and they wouldn't piss on their own mother or each other or their own kids if they were on fire and you handed them $1,000 to do it. Everyone in my family hates everyone else except me and my mom...too bad my grandma doesn't know we love her since she has dementia and alzheimers and doesn't know who we are.

I would be surprised if lilgay and Cookies did not meet up real soon or someone representing coookies. Cookies will destroy him on and off the internet and he wont even know it. You just don't dis people like he did cookies and expect to get away with it.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Veteran
    what comes across is the guy loves the game he is passionatte (i know spellings chit).so he goes off i dont even really think he totally means what he says and yes he does go too far,but i respect his passion for the game just a pity his gob gets in the way.he need to learn when he is crossing the line from taking the piss to abusing someone.

what exactly did lilg do? he did something to cookies? let me know

i know he was cheating or something i heard, but what did he do to cookies?

Very well said Wagon and think you are spot on!!! Im 43 and act same way with everyone yesir yes maam no sir no maam. Open doors and such. Like said you are taught that as a kid or should be. Unfortunately Wagon either your generation or the one after started(slowly) being easier on their kids cause they felt their parents were too hard on them and that has led to how kids are today!!

As far as lilg goes, he can be a real nice person for the most part but him going off is his age and some upbringing mixed with the internet and being anonymous so to speak... I just dont like some of the out burst from him and others in main chat, just makes ya not wanna be here. The way some others act it seems as if there are more(kids) youngins here...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I don't think that the next generations started getting softer on their kids, I just think it was the Department of Social Services making it a crime to smack your kid when they need it, is where it all started.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I don't think that the next generations started getting softer on their kids, I just think it was the Department of Social Services making it a crime to smack your kid when they need it, is where it all started.
    +1,000 this is the biggest reason why these young kids have no respect for adults nowadays. It is pretty sad how this new generation is growing up.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast