Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Has this really what it's came down to?

Has joining a site and doing tasks and surveys really what it has came down to for US players to be able to play online. Not that I mind doing these tasks and surveys.
    It's just that it is a hassle sometimes for those of us who have jobs, and don't have the much neded time to do as many as we would like.
    But if that is what it has came down to. I for one am really contimplating the option of just to stop playing online all together.

How do you other USA players feel about this?

use virtual gift cards,open a n off shore checking account and you can still play the black friday sites. There are still a number of sites US players can play on too... Bodog and Doyles have good software although the traffic is a little lighter than one would like

PokerOwned God
    4/15/2011 was like a major stock market crash. Lots of people went broke (lost their roll) that day and will never play online again.

I think Zab has an awesome site and system. It can be frustrating at times. But many players have started their bankroll here. I am one of them. I a long with a handful of players have not ever deposited on Carbon and play real money tourney's and ring games. So how can one say this is not a great idea??

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    4/15/2011 was like a major stock market crash. Lots of people went broke (lost their roll) that day and will never play online again.
    I know what your saying,,, for people like me it was a lost of a few hundred dollars,,,which hurt ,,, but there were many players who lost 10's of thousands of dollar,, if not more... I lost money on Fulltilt, Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker. But I've been doing ok playing in the PO freerolls,,, I don't do surveys, I buy my points,,, it costs maybe fifty or sixty cents per,,,So I still make a profit,,,I know it's small stakes, but when you live on Social Security a $100 a month is 10% of my total monthly income. Not to mention I get to play the game that I love.
    Last edited by wagon596; 09-25-2011 at 04:27 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ha ha ha Look I wasn't intending on getting people all stirred up on this subject. Simply wanting to hear the feedback and feelings of other players. And by no means was I wanting to hear from those that simply are sucking up to any individual forum.
    I will say that at least these point building tasks and surveys are indeed a way to still play. But imagine if you will, a truly "FREE" USA, and the freedoms that it was founded on as well as the "FREEDOMS" that it is supposed to be an example of.
    But enough of the soap box drama. Thanks to everyone that responds and yes also to the "SUCK-UPS" that do as well.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I miss full tilt it was more like a video game to me.

PokerOwned God
    I feel for all you US players beeing so restricted by your governement

no its not what its come down to. as long as ive been here its always been the same. Not that ive been here too long but it was before black friday.

So is your idea of a "free US" mean you would want a free freeroll without doing anything to earn a spot in that freeroll? at least thats what i took of your second statement..
    Last edited by abwil2; 09-26-2011 at 06:59 AM.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That's how it is you have to have points to get the password. It's not like what it use to be when the forum just give you the password for being a member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast