Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PW stealers suck. Poeple should get the passwords the fair way, just like most player do
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Quote Originally Posted by Daytradin View Post
    I do not agree nor disagree with the password distribution issue however I do not think people should break the rules. Hence if people are giving away PO passwords they should be shunned by the PO community as well as banned from the site.

But as to distributing passwords on this site for events that are not being promoted by PO...should not be the concern of PO members. And if you have a problem with it because you are a member of the sponsoring site in question......go over there and bitch about it in their forum.
    well said well said

Because lilg leaked the password and acetoo is hurt by this. If Anyone who was leaked the password to the tourney cashed, then lilg has to pay acetoo that amount

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Because lilg leaked the password and acetoo is hurt by this. If Anyone who was leaked the password to the tourney cashed, then lilg has to pay acetoo that amount
    sounds fair

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    the site in ? u also got in this if u refered members to the site
    and never found any pw spreader worth a dam anyway
    if u cant earn it fack off

PokerOwned God
    Why would anyone give out a password to someone that didn't earn it, it just makes no sense.

a leaker is no better than than a sneaker. Need to have a code of conduct policy that deals with this. No 2nd chances. Caught sneaking in,you can not join forum. Caught leaking pw,banned from forum!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    He needs to learn poker etiquette most of all or someone is going to put his ass in his place and i hope its in a live game so they can slap the piss out of him or her whatever that 13 year old punk is

PokerOwned God
    seems like you donīt like him very much, lol

PokerOwned God
    one day lil g will get cheno rheem by someone at a live table if he don't learn..i hope he learns someday before its too late..i will give him the benefit of doubt since he is only 18

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345