Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    People share passwords from other sites here all the time. I don't really see it as a problem.
    It is a problem because that prize money is meant for contributing members of a certain forum who qualify, not for just any Joe. It is not fair for the members when someone just crashes and takes away their chance at money that should be theirs.

Banned
    dry wall the pw kaos give out are for country that we cant even play this was just a small site that lilg did this too and yes the owner of that site is sending carbon his carbon name and will be baned from carbon

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    can i personaly give my self a month chat bann

Well I dont agree with the password being spammed but at the same time lots of others have done the same here before. Why is so many people being so hard on the little guy lol. Poor lilg

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    i only meant to send it to day and gimme
    You should not share it with anyone/ What part of private tournament is confusing to you?

Quote Originally Posted by acetoo View Post
    dry wall the pw kaos give out are for country that we cant even play this was just a small site that lilg did this too and yes the owner of that site is sending carbon his carbon name and will be baned from carbon
    Lilg going to be banned from Carbon? I agree with Pooffyy, that prize money is for the members only. It's like having a party of 20 good peeps and on spreads the word and then you have 20 friends and 18 strangers drinking up my beer which was meant for my friends only!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

If the tournament would have been like half the size with the same prizepool if he didnt leak then i think it is pretty bad to leak it

Corporal
    I saw him give it out too. I am a member on Bet on Drew and I witnessed him give this password out in the chat. I too could see the password on the member site but I know I didn't qualify, so I didn't enter it. I don't think drew secured the page on the site too well also.

Banned
    the point is it is private for qualifying members and everyone here hates whenn sneaks jump in po take cash away from us if they cash this is a good example of this seen i qualify no i have to work harder because 20 memebrs from po in the tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    You should not share it with anyone/ What part of private tournament is confusing to you?
    Like I said, passwords are shared on this site all the time. I don't agree with it being an offense punishable by a ban. Yeah its morally wrong, but this kind of thing will always happen. The only type of password sharing that is stuck with a ban, is the sharing of the passwords for THIS forum. BetOnDrew is free to join anyway and free to enter their freerolls. All you have to do is post your Carbon name on their freeroll thread.
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast