Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl

Talking lilg/getsome2 coaching post holla!

we are looking to coach players that need help learning the game we can teach plo8/plo/holdem/mtt play/sng play/hu and other games included we would like 40% of profit made 20% for each of us the person we coach gets 60% hit us up if u are interested!
    we will gtd to make any losing player/a player new to the game a winning player!!!!!!!!!!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Banned
    LOLOLOL you are the coaching lil g that is some funny shit ive watched your donk ass play alot before you are HORRIBLE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by layoh21 View Post
    LOLOLOL you are the coaching lil g that is some funny shit ive watched your donk ass play alot before you are HORRIBLE
    Ive played with lilg for years and our styles are not too much apart, aggressive but smart, he wins, all that matters, i get called a donk all the time, but its not because i just call off my stack or anything, i very much use smart play and pick and choose my opportunities to chip up smartly. I think lilg is a solid player. As for me, I know i am a solid player and with that said, there will be rules to this coaching apart from the % lilg has stated.....

Rules and Terms of agreement-

1. Student will listen to EVERYTHING, if student has questions, feel free to ask, the more questions the better so the student understands the concept behind the 'moves' or 'plays'

2. This will be for SWC or ACR/BCP only with p2p.

3. Coaches will set times and schedules and will work with students from start to finish of sessions, be prepared to put in 8+ hour sessions.

4. Buyins will not be under 5.00, any amounts above that will be up to the Student, the student will use STRICT BRM but will be obliged to 'Take a Shot' once in a while.

5. Coaches have the right to terminate the lessons 'At Will', but about the only way that this will happen is if the Student is being stubborn to change his playstyle.

6. Student must have join.me and skype, all sessions will be via skype and join.me, no exceptions.

7. Fees will only be taken if the 'student' wins, no winnings = no fees, so free of charge, only thing student is responsible for is the buyins.

8. I guarantee you will win and have lots of success.

I have played poker for 14 years with 100k+ online winnings with many major tournament Sunday wins along with 25/50 cash on ftp pre black friday.

I have a 27% roi in NLH mtt's with average field of 357+ and average buyin of 22.

With winning comes money, with money comes... well ill quote boiler room..... "People that dont say money makes you happy, look at the fucking smile on my face"

Pm me if you are interested, FIRST and only first lesson is free, after that the coaching session will last minimum 2 months if the student would like to continue to learn.

This is a real proposition and with respect to myself and to lilg please do not flame for trying to make people better players, I kindly appreciate your gracefulness in advance.

John Erwin aka getmesome2

yea i have a question, how do you coach on sites that have been either A. known as scamming colluding (swc) or B. Site is rigged (lilgs words, not mine). I'm curious to how that works
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    yea i have a question, how do you coach on sites that have been either A. known as scamming colluding (swc) or B. Site is rigged (lilgs words, not mine). I'm curious to how that works
    Dont you know? All sites are rigged when it comes to variance! haha, but really, I will teach you how not to tilt and how to handle those situations that make you furious and say things like this. It took me a lot of years to overcome it and find comfort in being beat and saying 'nh' or 'wtf' lol

ok....joke not received properly so, another angle more serious. I have same length of experience timewise and while my early years are questionable nowadays with my cash rate I can pass 100k in 2 1/2 years, so teaching tilt control not really necessary but looking at your SS for Merge, one part comes to mind

4. Buyins will not be under 5.00, any amounts above that will be up to the Student, the student will use STRICT BRM but will be obliged to 'Take a Shot' once in a while.
    I'll give it to you your $1-2 buyin range have impressive ROI. the $5 ROI is decent too. Above that? $10 buyin at -49% roi. I'm not calling it out to insult, but offering to coach at a level you aren't profitable at is dishonest at minimum, actively scamming at worst
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    [QUOTE=s810car;364905]ok....joke not received properly so, another angle more serious. I have same length of experience timewise and while my early years are questionable nowadays with my cash rate I can pass 100k in 2 1/2 years, so teaching tilt control not really necessary but looking at your SS for Merge, one part comes to mind

those are from 10 dollar turbos buying in with 20 min late with 5 bb's lol.... i dont even count those, i was playing for fun before i cashed out to put on bcp. For students I will give my entire sn's and history upon request. Good eye though and thanks for bringing it up, remember i took 2 years off after blackfriday because ALL my money was locked up and still is. i went from 0-1k on carbon in a week. look at my 33 bi's roi.... the 10's were the nightly turbos.
    Last edited by getmesome2; 03-24-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Banned
    looks good to me besides the turbo 10's, lmk if u want some lessons m8, ill give u my full details of my ftp/ps from years past. Only students will get this info though. And yes that is a small sample, but ive played over 20,000 games over 14 years of playing.

If you would like a free lesson (not saying you are bad, ive played you many times) I will be more than happy and you be the judge. Free of charge obviously for one session.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    ive made more moneylast night then u would see in yo career now gtfo spamming ass noob O_O
    also good terms getsome i agree
    im up over 1650$$$ jsut from yesterday -lastnigth move on
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Quote Originally Posted by getmesome2 View Post
    8. I guarantee you will win and have lots of success.
    So is this a money-back guarantee? This is a pretty bold promise.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast