Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey all I am new here.

Trying 2 learn poker. I am friends with sickread on here.... we go 2 school together. I am going to try this site out. Hope I have some begginers luch hehe.

go to school together lmao....how old are these people that are joining? Seems like a bunch of teens are running this bitch. Something must be done!!!!! lol, but in all serious way too many young people here.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    go to school together lmao....how old are these people that are joining? Seems like a bunch of teens are running this bitch. Something must be done!!!!! lol, but in all serious way too many young people here.
    im in college but i agree lol

PokerOwned God
    gl here and trueoc you crazy dude, but as a youngster poker was the last thing on my mind..

Lol say what. No we both go 2 gvsu. I don't know whats so funny. Your just scared another poker player that i referred might be 2 much competition. Fwiw i taught mike how 2 play poker. Young people like us are the future, and the future looks good. Obama 2012.

Welcome to the site,,,, who is the oldest?? maybe me, I'm 66 years old... sometimes I'm 66 years young....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Why hello NOOB! I hope you are not a donk, and will bring goodness to the site, and you are not a chase donkey FISH!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    welcome to the site... good luck on the tables... read the faqs..if you need any help message me

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by OldAndFeeble View Post
    Trying 2 learn poker. I am friends with sickread on here.... we go 2 school together. I am going to try this site out. Hope I have some begginers luch hehe.
    welcome. hope you kick ass at poker!

Welcome and good luck, you are going to need it.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast