Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66633.19

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    @rivdee makes a valid point, new to the community but not new to poker, but this is not profitable to pokerowned in any way, its an agreement between two parties. Your feedback is appreciated.

As for the buyin, The free lesson you can play any stake that you wish, if its 50 cent on demands, then so be it, but if you agree to continue the coaching, the only way this will be profitable to myself is if you play medium stakes.

I get bored of grinding, I would much rather play some days and coach others, I need breaks just like everyone needs them or i would be mindnumb.

I will give all stats to students, I very much enjoy my privacy and would like to keep it that way. I am not here to gloat or to say im better than you, I am here to be part of a great community in which ive known many people here for 4-5 years already, so really im not new.

I will be more than willing to answer any questions in PM's that you have, I would appreciate the doubts and pessimistic comments to be sent to me privately and not on this thread that was started to support poker and pokerowned community. (yes it does help the community non directly)

This seems to be a stepping stone for PO and why not embrace it if it is successful, as i stated previously, the first lesson is free, there is no charge at all, only a fee of winnings only, it is A NO-RISK coaching.

I sincerely hope that one of you will partake in this and see just how much better you will become.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by squid300 View Post
    sign me up.
    PM me please if serious inquiry. Thx

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thread is Comical, Sorry jus my opinion!!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by getmesome2 View Post
    PM me please if serious inquiry. Thx
    im a top 3 player on this site. I have a longterm roi of well over 60% at stakes much higher than what you are offering coaching at.

I think I will be fine.

Good luck you two. Do I foresee a coaching section in the Trade Center?

PokerOwned God
    Good luck with your plans for coaching.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234