Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61611.55

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    How bout you PMIC and lets see how I can do over a weeks time? Then you can tell me if I need a coach or not?

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    That the 1600 you lost AA<23 ? lol $1600 isn't that high a goal to make me acheive, well since i cant post graphs how bout a link
    s810car - Poker Player
    Shouldnt be an issue being my own, now click the winning network one and look at the oldest date, you'll see that this is 3 mo history lol, not to mention doesnt track my cash wins, or sngs, etc. try again g
    Last I checked posting your own stats is ok and not against any stat sites rules, but like pooffy said posting "someone else's" is.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Ok here's my issue, there's a lot of members )esp very new) that will see lilg has a decent rep here, and will think of signing up for this without really doing any research. The problem is there is no real sign of experience in coaching (and many will also add real ability but I'm not going to judge there) to make these outrages claims of gtd improvement/winning, expect such a high cut, AND expect player to jump limits into something they most def be outclassed in, with little hope to get real improvement anytime soon, I just think this looks really bad on PO if someone got burnt bad from this
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Not saying I dont need any lessons, but im pretty sure I can handle my own with just about anybody on this site!! But thanks for the offer!!
    just offering bud, im sure you can as most can, but I am not being cocky here, I just would like to help players out, and you think im going to help for free? Nope, time is money my friend. But the first lesson a full session will be free. GL to you on the tables, wish you the best of luck and remember All in, All day, every day! Such is life!

Alright let me see how diplomatic I can be about this whole idea.

I applaud you two for trying to be enterprising and get a little business going. However there are some flaws with this plan that need to be worked out:

I'm not doubting getmesome's stats or ability, but the fact is you have been here 3 weeks and with the history of this site, i feel like it takes a LOT more time than that to build up a level of trust with the community to get this kind of commitment started with our clientele here. Also, the idea of $5 buyins or higher here really limits your student body since this site, beyond being a GPT site, its a site where people play the freerolls trying to build a BR. You are guaranteeing money back for a guarantee you can't make (NO ONE can make a promise that you'll be profitable)

As far as g's credentials as a teacher go, he takes CRAZY BR swings and tilts like a motherfacker. Im not saying he doesn't have good days and is clueless, but BR management is not his strongpoint (and G would agree with this, its not meant as an insult). The whole point of what you guys are trying to accomplish is making someone a winning player, which requires discipline.

The other element about this that is tough is that teachers, in general in life, possess a level of humility that allows them to bring out the best in a student. No offense, but telling the room every 2 minutes about every hand you've won and every tournament you're in and what your stack is at isn't really a display of that. The most successful people in life let people tell them they are talented, they don't feel the need to self-promote.

Your idea has some merit but there are kinks you need to work out before you actually establish this to the community here.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Banned
    lets see some stats from sharkscope for this brilliant coaching staff

PokerOwned Demi-God
    +11111111111

Quote Originally Posted by layoh21 View Post
    lets see some stats from sharkscope for this brilliant coaching staff
    you can look those up, their names are in their profiles

Banned
    for what site carbon?