Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Veteran
    yes at pokerstars ar many freerolls, 20 10 2 25.....CENTS

Quote Originally Posted by panther View Post
    Wow, that's really pathetic. I don't say this to be mean, but seriously. You need to build a bankroll of $100 before you can start grinding like a confident micro grinder. The payout for Pokerstars freerolls is just $10 and 1st place $3, but I'm still in a much better shape than you. If you lose all $50 Bodog gave you, it's not something to be taken lightly, dude, if you even consider yourself to be a "player". While you mustn't think you're terrible (because that negative connotation is hard to shake and would affect your game later), you must accept that you aint good at all. You can't rate yourself as good or bad or mediocre because you're a noob and the only thing a noob ought to do is to learn and learn. Freerolls aren't really good for learning poker imo. Maybe you want to pay for some micro games. Idk about Merge, but here at Pokerstars people take poker a lot more seriously when they actually paid for it. People come here to bullshit and offer encouraging words, you gotta go to a different forum - 2+2/cardplayer etc and see just really how unacceptable and pathetic your results are.
    Honestly, the problem I have with bodog is the blind structure on the micro limit tournaments and SNGs. They didn't have low enough stakes to play cash games with my BR. There was a reason I stopped playing there pre-BF. Whether I suck or not, I'm not a noob, I've been playing for 4 years now. Pokerstars was an excellent training ground for micro stakes with the player traffic they get at the micro levels and the structure of their SNGs. When I was on there I had reached the point of slowly grinding my way up the SNG ladder. Unfortunately, just as I was starting to have some success BF hit.

PokerOwned Master
    Too bad you lot your Bovada roll. I cashed out there twice this year, and got $9 back on there for my roll. They paid me in 3 weeks, last withdrawal.

If you play HeroPoker, I hope you play the daily Top 9 pays $11. You heard me right , 9 players each win $11.
    Click on tournaments, Special. MTT Hero $99 Daily. 300 max players.

There is also the triumvirate. Tough, tough, tough. 3 winners, splitting $100. First $50, second $30, third $20. Everyone else sent home from battle defeated.
    Click on tournaments, Special. Triumvirate Hero $100 Daily. 300 max players.

So petrified of funds being yanked. As soon as I make a withdrawable amount, I take it off the site. So tough to build a roll and so I remain at small stakes, because not worth risk of losing bankroll from Fed. Still waiting for my FullTilt funds from the Fed.

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Too bad you lot your Bovada roll. I cashed out there twice this year, and got $9 back on there for my roll. They paid me in 3 weeks, last withdrawal.

If you play HeroPoker, I hope you play the daily Top 9 pays $11. You heard me right , 9 players each win $11.
    Click on tournaments, Special. MTT Hero $99 Daily. 300 max players.

There is also the triumvirate. Tough, tough, tough. 3 winners, splitting $100. First $50, second $30, third $20. Everyone else sent home from battle defeated.
    Click on tournaments, Special. Triumvirate Hero $100 Daily. 300 max players.

So petrified of funds being yanked. As soon as I make a withdrawable amount, I take it off the site. So tough to build a roll and so I remain at small stakes, because not worth risk of losing bankroll from Fed. Still waiting for my FullTilt funds from the Fed.
    I don't earn enough points for $99 daily, but I do play in the triumvirate daily when I can. I also play the hero PLO and amazon SNG FRs. I absolutely love those! I'm not sure what I should I do about cashing out when I get to that point... I live in Missouri, and they don't accept Missouri players, so I signed up using my mom's address in Nevada. Unfortunately, I don't talk to my mom, so I couldn't ask her to forward a check to me. I just don't know how big of a problem that's going to cause down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I don't earn enough points for $99 daily, but I do play in the triumvirate daily when I can. I also play the hero PLO and amazon SNG FRs. I absolutely love those! I'm not sure what I should I do about cashing out when I get to that point... I live in Missouri, and they don't accept Missouri players, so I signed up using my mom's address in Nevada. Unfortunately, I don't talk to my mom, so I couldn't ask her to forward a check to me. I just don't know how big of a problem that's going to cause down the road.

you don't need to get a certain amount of points for the $99 games

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234