Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    So I thought I would post an update. My bodog account is back at zero, but I don't like their software, so I'm not too heart broken. My carbon bankroll sunk down to $2, but I just started playing the fun steps and won $1, so it's at $3 now. I've built my hero account up to about $12, and thats the main site I'm playing on now since they have round the clock SNG freerolls. Since carbon and hero are both merge skins, I can only play one at a time, so I'm playing on carbon each day until I'm done with the funsteps for the day and the PO freerolls if I'm playing in them, then I switch back over to hero.

I definitely feel that I have alot of improvement to make as a poker player since 2 out of 3 of my bankrolls basically got wiped out. But I don't think that I'm really that bad. People always come on here and talk about their winnings and how much they've managed to build their bankrolls, and it's almost always positive reports. I figure most people just don't like to admit when they're losing. I hope so, otherwise, I may just be a terrible player!
    Wow, that's really pathetic. I don't say this to be mean, but seriously. You need to build a bankroll of $100 before you can start grinding like a confident micro grinder. The payout for Pokerstars freerolls is just $10 and 1st place $3, but I'm still in a much better shape than you. If you lose all $50 Bodog gave you, it's not something to be taken lightly, dude, if you even consider yourself to be a "player". While you mustn't think you're terrible (because that negative connotation is hard to shake and would affect your game later), you must accept that you aint good at all. You can't rate yourself as good or bad or mediocre because you're a noob and the only thing a noob ought to do is to learn and learn. Freerolls aren't really good for learning poker imo. Maybe you want to pay for some micro games. Idk about Merge, but here at Pokerstars people take poker a lot more seriously when they actually paid for it. People come here to bullshit and offer encouraging words, you gotta go to a different forum - 2+2/cardplayer etc and see just really how unacceptable and pathetic your results are.
    Last edited by panther; 11-16-2012 at 08:19 AM.

PokerOwned God
    years ago on pdc i stopped playing there for about two years and then one day i went into account and had $25 - but you know not such thing now

I am in mourning myself for pokerstars. It was by far the best site IMO. I heard betonline is shady too but if you win some $ in the free rolls to play at least you don't have to deal with deposit nightmares. However getting the money out is another story. LOL That was awesome that brovada put $50 in your account. I wish something like that would happen to me. Haha. GL at making that bankroll climb

Yea before "Black Friday" I would play in 8 to 10 forum freerolls some days even more than that ,,, those were the good ole days... won'tever see anything like that again,,,sad for us low rollers.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Seasoned Veteran
    definitely miss the pstars days please return to US

pokerstars was definitely the best site by farrrrrr.. i need to get out the States.

Getting really excited about PM3. Hope I can get some tickets in the free roll, or I may be unable to play. Still have yet to see the free roll in the lobby. I don't know if you guys know what I am refering to, but if you earn 50 VPP'u in November you gain access to a bad ass free roll loaded with high BI tickets. Here is the link if you were unaware... Poker Maximus III Freeroll Giveaway at CarbonPoker

PokerOwned Veteran
    looking forward to the turney when does the registration open??

PokerOwned Pro
    interesting i have not been around too much as of

PokerOwned Veteran
    Historica magnifica,e isso ai !!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast