Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    wow how were you able to get the 50.00 from bavota and is it a good site

Seasoned Veteran
    Bovada is a very nice site, glad i know it now

I had a Bodog account pre BF that I had deposited maybe a total of $200 on. I guess that account got rolled over onto the Bovada name. I'm also guessing that they are trying to build up their player base by luring in old players that have deposited before by sending out this offer. I don't think it was something sent out to everyone, but more of a "please come back!" type bonus.

I love those 10c 360 man SNGs at PS. Do you think Carbon has the traffic to fill them up?? The couple months before BF I was finally starting to apply BRM and built my way up from those, then to the 25c SNGs, and was so excited when I reached the $1! Stupid DOJ, I want my PS back.

nice story.
    Actually if you know this site before, it prob would be easier hehe

Very nicely done OP, good luck building.

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Was you already a member of bovada? or did they just send you that out of the blue or after you singed up?
    They do what bodog did alot, when you don't log in for a while they toss money at you to play through, I stopped playing when they became bovada because every tournament I played it would freeze up and not let me back in, they tossed me $20 in July to play sngs with a week or so to play through, I built it to $50 in a couple days. Now it is just sitting there, lol I gotta get back over there and play.

So I thought I would post an update. My bodog account is back at zero, but I don't like their software, so I'm not too heart broken. My carbon bankroll sunk down to $2, but I just started playing the fun steps and won $1, so it's at $3 now. I've built my hero account up to about $12, and thats the main site I'm playing on now since they have round the clock SNG freerolls. Since carbon and hero are both merge skins, I can only play one at a time, so I'm playing on carbon each day until I'm done with the funsteps for the day and the PO freerolls if I'm playing in them, then I switch back over to hero.

I definitely feel that I have alot of improvement to make as a poker player since 2 out of 3 of my bankrolls basically got wiped out. But I don't think that I'm really that bad. People always come on here and talk about their winnings and how much they've managed to build their bankrolls, and it's almost always positive reports. I figure most people just don't like to admit when they're losing. I hope so, otherwise, I may just be a terrible player!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i didnt know you could have a life as a US micro stakes player. besides the US part, micro to me seems a bit.. small.

PokerOwned Master
    Thats an awesome story man. Good luck on cashing out on your free bovada bankroll. that is awesome that they would give you that money. How much of it can you keep?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have the same story.... without the success

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck.....keep the stack a growin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast