Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Latest on bounced Carbon check.

Talked to 3rd party that the check was issued from (in Canada) they said there was nothing they could do, and to talk to people who issued the 1st check to them , which would be Carbon.... Have email Carbon twice no reply,,,,,My bank of course charged me a return fee. Oh well, cost of playing online.
    When or if I hear back from Carbon I'll let you guys and gals what's next. Just to make it clear I'm from Texa, USA FYI the check I got was issued by a company by the name of EPSIPAY . Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thank you very much for the info, it's good to know the latest news about

You sound more patient then me. Can you not find a phone number for them? Im assuming no. Keep us informed plz
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    Are all the Merge sites using the same bank processors? You would think a lot of players are comin to play and withdrawals would be limited.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That does suck since they're about the only sites left US players can play on....

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, again no good news for US players, sorry about that

PokerOwned Veteren
    hopefully they will get this cleared up, as everyone has already said this is not looking good for us.

Knight-Lieutenant
    hopefully they will get this cleared up, as everyone has already said this is not looking good for us.

sooorrry wagon,, not only check bounce,, but u have to pay for it tooooso it cost u moeny too ugh,,,, well i dont see how any of us can really play for moeny,, if they dont sort this out for u,,, whats the points if we cant cash out??? very sad newsss, please keep us updated toooo....i cant beeleive u also said the live chat option wasnt open s till tooo, thats bad aslo

Sergeant Major
    thats not wat i wanna hear from this carbon poker!!!!!! DAMMIT. i just redeemed 100 $ from carbon and am waiting for the check... ill help with my results as well... that is pretty shatty news wagon, not happy right now!!!!!! ONLINE POKER SUXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast