Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

some merge news...... every1 should see tday:)

The Merge Poker Network will temporarily stop accepting NEW US players in a day or 2 in order to catch up on a backlog of customer service requests but more importantly on poker transactions. As it stands now customer service has a 2 week backlog and cashouts are much worse. They simply were not prepared for the influx of players they’ve received since Black Friday and are feeling growing pains. If they don’t catch up soon they will end up angering all their players. This is for NEW Players Only, for all existing players it will be business as usual.

The only part of this story that we have not yet been able to confirm is if this is for all Merge Skins or just those that use the Merge cashier and customer support. We’ll update this post as soon as we get confirmation.

We’ve been told that the temporary ban on new US players will last about a month but from past experience in dealing with the Merge Network we’re guessing it will last through the end of the summer. What they will be trying to do is add more processing options as well as hire more customer support personnel to handle the extra traffic.

This move was brought on by internal rumblings among Merge Poker skin operators regarding the current processing problems. With the loss of QuickTender / UseMyWallet the main option became credit cards. the success rate for successful credit card transactions is roughly 20% which is just unacceptable. It is rumored that for Carbon Poker the success rate is closer to 70% which leads us to believe that the Merge Network was putting their site Carbon Poker ahead of all others. This lack of transparency will only lead to more problems and is most likely the main reason this is happening.

We’ll let you know the exact time and date that this will go into affect.

Bookmark It
    SO I think if u dont have a merge skin that u would like to have I WOULD DO IT NOW tday tho,,,, except hero poker,, which u coulndt do sisnce the 25th,, but if u want like pokerhost or lock poker which are also good, u sgoiuld do it tdayGL ALL hope this helps some

Zab
    30 seconds to late

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f27...onth-4332.html

I actually view this as somewhat of a good thing
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I only play on Carbon.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

yes i agree zab,, can turn into a good thing,,,they have to stop bouncing checkss,, and figure out how the best way is to run the sites correctly too.. altho i do think it will take them a bit longer than a month but lets hope good comes out of it tooo,, soooory i was a bit too late,, just saw,,, well i have a lot of the skins on merge i w ant,, cept for LOck i was goona do,, ok tho gl all

PokerOwned Moderator
    I actually signed up for a merge skin 10 minutes before the US player lockout, lol. The CEO was kind enough to manually enter me into the system. That's customer service.

Corporal
    they took 20 dollars from my account on a declined transaction and haven't refunded me!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thanks for the info

PokerOwned Master
    2 week backlog and new players doesn't = bouncing checks

joeyjmr8484
    This sounds like good news. Hopefully everything will be better by the end of this month.

how any of this sounds like good news to you guys is beyond me. But hey, to each their own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast