Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63273.93

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    OMG really not the best news for US players, sorry to hear that

PokerOwned Master
    I had said the other day that a lot of their guaranteed R&A tourneys come up short on fees and they might be struggling with cash flow. Since its a merge, which site covers the % of short.

PokerOwned Master
    I thought about it a little. If you had built up a decent bankroll, wouldn't you pull out a good chunk of that right now. Depositors are gonna put maybe 20 or 50 in new site and check it out. Try telling the wife that although FT is sittin on 2000 you'd like to plunk 500 into Carbon. Trust me hun, it'll all work out.

Seasoned Veteran
    Very sorry to hear about your bounced cheque & nsf fees.... been there, done that, it really sucks Will keep my fingers crossed that Carbon finally gets back to you and eventually makes good on the money they owe you.

Heard back from Carbon support,,they said they forward my problem to the proper dept... and I would hear something in 2 or 3 days. I'll let you know what happens.
    Last edited by wagon596; 05-26-2011 at 11:10 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Carbon support seems to really be struggling lately, probably due to the influx of Americans setting up shop there. I wish you luck, let us know how this turns out.

Banned
    haha why are we even wasting our time having freerolls on a site that bounces checks..weak sauce

Thanks for the info! Sorry to hear your problems with Carbon and i always thought there service was good :O

Private
    Merge will be wiped off soon i bet.

PokerOwned God
    Trying to cash out now is in the truest sense of the word a GAMBLE. For a check to turn into money it needs to be processed. The feds got a hold of the playbook when the arrested Daniel Tzvetkoff. As a US citizen, your transactions are not completely safe in either direction. Meaning deposit or withdraw.

Could you safely get your money off? Maybe. GL to those that are trying right now during these risky times.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast