Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    0only thing that takes time is boiling water....that shit takes forever/// try it

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree with Willy, sometimes knowledge can hurt you in poker because in poker there are different levels of knowledge. For example, if you know a player open shoves with middle pairs you can call him with any 20 blackjack hand. However, if he knows you know that then he could trick you into overcalling with a mediocre hand by open shoving with A's. Then on the third level, if you know he knows you know that then when he open shoves you can range him on any mid to big hand allowing you to fold hands like 8's, 9's or possibly 10's. And this progressive level of thought continues and is what makes poker so interesting. If a player thinks two levels ahead of you then he could be thinking right into your hand and make the wrong move because he overthought. So as much as I agree knowledge is power, it's not just about the knowledge you have, but whether you can use it in proper context as well.

PokerOwned Veteran
    asian is knowledge

PokerOwned Veteran
    Knowledge is power power is knowledge and without knowledge power is useless

Experienced Member
    I think it's important to learn the theory behind things, but since there is so many different situations in poker, you gotta play a lot of hands in order to learn how to apply that knowledge. The difference between a scientist and an engineer.

Experienced Member
    you can play poker your whole life and still learn something everytime you play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12