Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS!!! I've played on all of the major sites and I would have to say there are the least amount of donks on AP! My bankroll is up to $300 now!!! Hope to keep it up!

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by felder7 View Post
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS!!! I've played on all of the major sites and I would have to say there are the least amount of donks on AP! My bankroll is up to $300 now!!! Hope to keep it up!
    nice! I wish I was good at cash tables, but I am much better at Sit N Goes, and tournaments.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdi3 View Post
    nice! I wish i was good at cash tables, but i am much better at sit n goes, and tournaments.
    i never play cash tables...i only play tournys and s n g's

Knight
    i never play cash tables...i only play tournys and s n g's
    I need to start building a bankroll. I haven't decided what site to pick yet though >.<

Well take your time make sure you get the best deals..there so many to chose from.there are also staking deal if your really good and have the stats,or you can post yourself as a horse looking for buyers..lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by offrdmom View Post
    Well take your time make sure you get the best deals..there so many to chose from.there are also staking deal if your really good and have the stats,or you can post yourself as a horse looking for buyers..lol
    I dont think I would trust myself with someone elses money haha. I will probably drop $100 into my FTP account once I get back from my birthday.

Master Sergeant
    Up to $800!!!!! Really feeling good about my play this week! AP is where its at! my screen name is MIKEFELDER IF NEBODY EVER WANTS TO PLAY ME BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM ME ....GOING OUT TO CELEBRATE 2NITE! mIGHT NOT MAKE THE FREEROLL 2MORROW CAUSE OF THE NFL PLAYOFFS...GL EVERYONE....

Knight
    Up to $800!!!!! Really feeling good about my play this week! AP is where its at! my screen name is MIKEFELDER IF NEBODY EVER WANTS TO PLAY ME BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM ME ....GOING OUT TO CELEBRATE 2NITE! mIGHT NOT MAKE THE FREEROLL 2MORROW CAUSE OF THE NFL PLAYOFFS...GL EVERYONE....
    dang!!! gratz! I might have to try out AP instead of FTP

LOL, I do that all the time. I'll win some free money and usually lose it all playing blackjack.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by matiasrabe View Post
    Do not steal my chips again but well done!

I was chipleader before but never end 1st place.
    Why did you "COPY & PASTE" ProBlackbirds comment - post???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast