Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i think the problem with the software is that it deals pre-determined hands, not a randomly shuffled deck, so when your AQ is up against A7 the program wants the AQ to raise and the A7 to fold, but donks cant ever fold A7 because they win with it online, and the A7 hits like 50% of the time not the 20% or whatever % it is supposed to be with a randomly shuffled deck. I wish someone would use software that generates random hands not hand #23456678996432 that is already decided.

Quote Originally Posted by 22JoeDeuces22 View Post
    i think the problem with the software is that it deals pre-determined hands, not a randomly shuffled deck, so when your AQ is up against A7 the program wants the AQ to raise and the A7 to fold, but donks cant ever fold A7 because they win with it online, and the A7 hits like 50% of the time not the 20% or whatever % it is supposed to be with a randomly shuffled deck. I wish someone would use software that generates random hands not hand #23456678996432 that is already decided.

Actually according to Zab on Merge's RNG, its a revolving deck, and each card is determined individually at the split second its dealt. But it still sucks..lol
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Welcome to the real world. We see the best of the best bite the big one also. Ride it out.

poker is a bitch

I have had bad luck lately too. Hang in there.

Experienced Member
    I keep losing to the dumbest hands.. :/

PokerOwned God
    Just keep playing your game and it will all work out.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    same with me bro... I've been losing to players I've never seen before. All these new players being so damn lucky right from the get go!!!
    makes me kinda paranoid to play with them.

Seasoned Veteran
    Today seems my day of bad luck, Against My QQ sm donk called As8d and floped the A and then 8s too, and then next tournament I had KK and sm guy called the raise from UTG who limped bfor with 44 and then got Quads and i lost my whole stack because board was so low and that guy so much loose aggressive i bet all the streets, and All in on the river. Good luck to me Today...Thanks for listening me.. ohhh reading this. he he he he

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    A few days, you say? That's bearable! I am more concerned when the bad run of cards, turns into WEEKS! or MONTHS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast