Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    uh you need to do your math man. let me help you out. let's say if you win carbon 4x a day that is MOre then $40. so $40 times 30 days is over $1200.
    possible but unrealistic i mean id have to sit n play solidly from 6pm til 5am every day for 30 days plus id have to find the points to play every tourney of every game, its "possible" but highly unplausable

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i will accept the challenge for 20k points
    and as ever you just take it 2 far, accepting a challenge where you win free money and demanding more free money for doing so is stupid not forgetting this is out of his own points br not summin that zab himself is hosting

as a final note an accolade for doing this if they ever come into play would also be kinda cool
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

uh you need to do your math man. let me help you out. let's say if you win carbon 4x a day that is MOre then $40. so $40 times 30 days is over $1200.
    this is statistically insignificant (in the realm of one's lifetime, if we take the average of 76 years, one cannot be expected to even come close to this target, even if they play every tournament everyday)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    possible but unrealistic i mean id have to sit n play solidly from 6pm til 5am every day for 30 days plus id have to find the points to play every tourney of every game, its "possible" but highly unplausable

and as ever you just take it 2 far, accepting a challenge where you win free money and demanding more free money for doing so is stupid not forgetting this is out of his own points br not summin that zab himself is hosting

as a final note an accolade for doing this if they ever come into play would also be kinda cool
    nothing in life is free.. this requires a serious time commitment

but obviously you wouldnt understand that , and will resort to insulting others right away.. because you have no concept of what that means..

i counter offered 5k is to little to play a months worth of games, before you open your mouth you should watch your language you dumbass

the odds of winning all four carbon tournaments, assuming equal skill amongst all players and 65 entrants PER day would be:

0.00000000000003138% . Now the odds of doing that every day for 30 days in a row would actually create a probability less than 1 / the number of known atoms in the universe

Elite PokerOwned Member
    p.s. when you fill in offers, and do surveys you think zab doesnt get a cut, how do you think this site is kept alive.. everytime you pay to enter a tournament on here its a cost.. so get real

nothing in life is free.. this requires a serious time commitment

but obviously you wouldnt understand that , and will resort to insulting others right away.. because you have no concept of what that means..

i counter offered 5k is to little to play a months worth of games, before you open your mouth you should watch your language you dumbass
    i dont see an insult in my post O.o but anyway, my point still stands, this is in a way a passive offer and not one you have to take, what ure basically implying is say you make the $200 that your then gunna turn around and say "no i dont want that 5K FREE points your going to give me, i DEMAND 20K" its absurd

p.s. when you fill in offers, and do surveys you think zab doesnt get a cut, how do you think this site is kept alive.. everytime you pay to enter a tournament on here its a cost.. so get real
    what has zab getting a cut of the offers got to do with the op offering to give you points out of his own pocket O.o
    Last edited by azreal1; 10-17-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think the offer is absurd for anybody who takes up this offer because of the 5k.. im not demanding anything lol

I said every OTHER tournament. Which would be about ~$900 I think.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i firmly do believe i can hit the $200 mark and more, but wouldn't drain myself for 5k if someone offered more i would be more than happy to break all kind of records

walter walter walter...let me do the math for you guys. for carbon you can get over $1200 a month...for juicy and lock you get about 180 a month x2 its about 360. for BCP 150 a month. those field are soft so it could be done.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast