Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Thread: Heads up sngs.

Seasoned Veteran

Heads up sngs.

These have always intrigued me, only having to go through one opponent to win money. Ive been playing them for a while, and played them a lot b4 black friday mostly but was only a small-loser or at best a break even player. I want to learn how to beat these and how to become good heads up, reading, determining bluffs, all of it. Anyone with advice can chime in but i would prefer people with pos. roi% in heads up and who actually know what there talking about.

Experienced Member
    Raise in position 75% of the time, don't play tight, don't be afraid to shove. People will begin to bully if they see any sign of weakness. Don't be afraid to pay a little to see a flop because 80% of the time he's betting post flop he has nothing. GL

Experienced Member
    Nice read vest

Just as important, don't tilt - it's very easy in these, because if you're playing like vest suggests (which is good imho), you're going to see variability. If you find yourself tilting and regging for game after game with no result, STOP and chill for a while. Believe me, I speak from experience.