Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66827.79

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Need an opinion.

Normally, I play the bumblebee .11 fairly ok. However, After taking a roller coaster ride from the $1.60 I got in a PO free roll, I got up to $3 and now back down to $2.60. (Don't bother telling me to deposit, challenging myself and Carbon wont take my card.. as well as dropping $100 through money order is a lil bit more than I would like to do. Also, there is a monthly fee on green dot for under $1000 in the account.*)

I know I am playing a little out of my bankroll, but I am break even player looking for thoughts on whether I should continue my roller coaster ride or take a shot at the Fast Fifty's? If not either of those, should I continue to do fun steps until I get a BR for the Double ups?

* The challenge consists of working from $0 to to $200 currently, so that BRM allows me to play $4NL and work my way up in the ladder.

Also - Hi, I am TheBl4ckC4t.. I play at Carbon. lol

PokerOwned Pro
    As one guy that I trust has told me, sometimes you need to throw BRM out the window, and play what you are profitable at

PokerOwned Master
    when you're starting that low then there is no bankroll to manage, lol. take a shot at a $1.50 sit n go, or whatever they offer on carbon. thats how i start whenever i withdraw from stars and i can usually turn that into $30 or so over a couple of hours playing only $1.50 knockouts. if you lose that then play the freerolls to build it up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBl4ckC4t View Post
    Normally, I play the bumblebee .11 fairly ok. However, After taking a roller coaster ride from the $1.60 I got in a PO free roll, I got up to $3 and now back down to $2.60. (Don't bother telling me to deposit, challenging myself and Carbon wont take my card.. as well as dropping $100 through money order is a lil bit more than I would like to do. Also, there is a monthly fee on green dot for under $1000 in the account.*)

I know I am playing a little out of my bankroll, but I am break even player looking for thoughts on whether I should continue my roller coaster ride or take a shot at the Fast Fifty's? If not either of those, should I continue to do fun steps until I get a BR for the Double ups?

* The challenge consists of working from $0 to to $200 currently, so that BRM allows me to play $4NL and work my way up in the ladder.

Also - Hi, I am TheBl4ckC4t.. I play at Carbon. lol
    Id be playing the freerolls that PO has on there if you want to build your roll also.. If you havent made any progress id stay with bumble bees but with your roll and the way them play out you might have to take a shot at the fast fiftys! Good luck on the felt
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    it will depend on your decision! I think not!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would say keep playing the PO freerolls. If you like the bumblebee keep playing those. Also there are some good micro tournaments on Carbon at 9pm ET. Check those out.

I would not do the bumble bees or the fun steps unless if you actually enjoy them, I would limit the play to the PO freerolls to build up to a decent amount, if you must play something, the fast fifties are decent. It is hard to use brm with such a small bankroll.

check out carbon private games like PO, which is the best, carbon also has .06, .11, .27 tourney r/a daily those r good to for a small br.

I follow BRM even if I have nothing. My BRM is that I don't buy in for anything with more than 5% of my BR. So if I were you I would only feel comfortable playing Bumble Bees until my BR dropped to 2.20. The best way to actually build your BR though isn't the bumble bees, but play more PO like everyone else is saying. That's where you will get the big boost to your BR.

don't have an opinion on what games to play,,,but you can deposit with a Chase Gift Card.. at least I have in the past. Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast