Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    PokerOwned Pro
    in Hold em' JT suited is considered the best preflop drawing hand, because like with any two cards you have the ability to win by making a pair and your opponent missing, you can win by making a flush, and there are 4 straights that can be made all of which are the nut straight if made. I saw someone say 9T suited and 89 suited are better than JT, but in general that's not true. You have all the same ways to win as with JT except there are straights that can be made with those cards that could still be beat by a higher straight. With all that being said obviously there is no guarantee that your gonna win with this hand and it is best played (as numerous people have said) in position and for as cheap as possible. But you can play it whenever and however you choose to. When played properly it is a very low risk, high reward kind of hand

Banned
    It is a fishy hand, but you can fish with it profitably. In position, in multiway limped or min raised pots.

PokerOwned Pro
    i love playing with fishy hands! . Especially if i can profit with them, then they are the best

the fishier the hand, the more unbelievable it is.

Intergalactic gravedig BUMP
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

hi

i don t like JT is a hand very loose for me

good games

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567