Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    I have felt like this 4ever. I don't play it personally, especially to big pre flop raises.
    if u hit top pair, is a ten really a good kicker?
    and if you hit the ten... whoop dee damn doo.
    If your open ended playing heads up, do you call a pot bet?.. even a half pot bet after the flop? for 32% chance?
    (this is for tourney play i guess)
    i will play j10 on a ring game, in position only
    its funny u post this thread cause J/10 is one of my favorite hands as well as 9/8.........funny hands to play........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Not a fishy hand in my opinion, but it's a difficult hand to play especially if you get caught out of position. I hate getting this hand in the CO with a loose player on the button. Normally I might play with this hand from the CO, but I would hate to get caught OOP. The problem with this hand is that pairs are difficult to play. Your kicker sucks, many players will call or raise with hands like KJ,AT,AJ,QJ and you end up loosing big to them. JT is a drawing hand, and shouldn't be treated any different than T9 or 98 IMO. You can save yourself alot of trouble if you just view this hand that way. Yes it's a broadway, but it's the worst broadway.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I dont think it is a bad hand to play at all. Not sure I would call big raises with it. Look at like this, it does connent to hands players would raise on, a pair to them could be a much bigger hand to you. Think what I like the best about it, its a easy hand to dump post flop depending on the board.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

J10 suited is the best hand to against AA. Did someone make this thread after i knocked them out with it. lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play it in freerolls, but people are more tight in cash tables so you have to be careful with those hands...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    was playing yesterday got j 10 folded good thing

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    J10 suited is the best hand to against AA. Did someone make this thread after i knocked them out with it. lol
    Actually the best hand vs AA is 8 9 suited then 7 8 suited. Your allowing a tie with the straight with the ten.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    I dont think it is a bad hand to play at all. Not sure I would call big raises with it. Look at like this, it does connent to hands players would raise on, a pair to them could be a much bigger hand to you. Think what I like the best about it, its a easy hand to dump post flop depending on the board.
    I agree. I think a lot of people think you should sit there all night waiting for AK to play. Well you aren't going to get AK every hand so you've got to play something or get blinded out. A winning hand it any two cards.

sorry, i dont play any 2 poker, and i do just fine
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Seasoned Veteran
    I personally like playing Jack Ten...because if you hit no one can put you on that hand so you could stack someone with jack ten

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast